• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Bought this raw with the intention of getting it into a slab.... book looks real clean, a few minor barely noticeable creasing on back or front cover that can only be seen when angling to the light. A problematic corner ding that doesn't show up in the scan....

crow1Frontcover.jpg

crow1backcover.jpg

That darn ding! :mad:

cornerding.jpg

Gosh darn if I have ever seeen a book that appeared more fragile and prone to damage. The paper seems real thin and that cover screams for fingerprints and the ability to show the smallest of creases.... I was afraid just scanning the thing... :screwy:

You know my thoughts. A professional press could do wonders for this book.

Totally agree, but pressing is something I'm not necessarily against but have some issues with... (shrug)

Maybe.... I'll give it a shot and see what the free graders notes say... :insane:

Totally agree, but pressing is something I'm not necessarily against but have some issues with... (shrug)

Maybe.... I'll give it a shot and see what the free graders notes say... :insane:

Uhhhh - about those free graders' notes. We should talk.

Got a $5 spot for an old alter boy, father?

:(

Uhhhh - about those free graders' notes. We should talk.

Got a $5 spot for an old alter boy, father?

:(

Nah... where I plan on sending this book, the graders notes are free! ;)

It is always super when someone mails you a comic book gift that they know you can really appreciate.

WG6268El.jpg

dU2wqKPl.jpg

:whee::cloud9::whee:

It is even better when they include their own original artwork, making you into the next comic book hero.

xUegL8Gl.jpg

:whee::whee::whee:

It is always super when someone mails you a comic book gift that they know you can really appreciate.

WG6268El.jpg

dU2wqKPl.jpg

:whee::cloud9::whee:

It is even better when they include their own original artwork, making you into the next comic book hero.

xUegL8Gl.jpg

:whee::whee::whee:

Nice Boscoman! :applause:

Does anyone know what the print runs were on the 2nd prints and 3rd prints of #1-3 (shrug)

I'm surprised after looking on the bay a bit that I see more 1st prints than the 2nd or 3rd printings...

Are the 2nd's and 3rd's still coveted anywhere near the 1st's?