• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Awesome mail day :headbang: toke me some time to find a nice high grade copy of Crow #1 but here it is, looking so sweet next to my Caliber #1 :cloud9:

002_zps7e2c49fd.jpg

Wow those look fantastic! Are you getting them graded?

Great books guys.I can't thank Nick enough for turning me onto the crow,what an amazing book.Besides my ASM run this is my favorite all time. :cloud9:

:luhv:

Dave, glad I could make you a fellow fan. But I have to blame James O'Barr.

:whee:

'The Crow’ gets 20th anniversary screening

Early in the month of May 1994, “The Crow” landed on movie screens across America, getting there despite the tragic death of actor Brandon Lee and the shifting of the film from Paramount Pictures to Miramax/Dimensions.

Twenty years ago - wow! I can't believe it has been that long.

Early in the month of May 1994, “The Crow” landed on movie screens across America, getting there despite the tragic death of actor Brandon Lee and the shifting of the film from Paramount Pictures to Miramax/Dimensions.

YIKES!?! 20 years ago!! I was a freshman high school! I saw it in the theater, loved it. The older brother of a girl in my class had bootleg, old school, VHS recorded copies. I bought one for like $20 and watched it basically every day. :D

20 years already...yikes!

YIKES!?! 20 years ago!! I was a freshman high school! I saw it in the theater, loved it. The older brother of a girl in my class had bootleg, old school, VHS recorded copies. I bought one for like $20 and watched it basically every day. :D

20 years already...yikes!

It is a shocker. It doesn't seem that long ago. But it was. How far we have some since then.

Walmart has the DVD for $3.97 with added features, so I picked it up.

It may be me. But that is one of the worse 9.2 I've ever seen

:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? The 9.2 doesn't even look like an 8.0. hm

(and that's assuming that all of the fingerprinting is on the slab). :P

It may be me. But that is one of the worse 9.2 I've ever seen

:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? The 9.2 doesn't even look like an 8.0. hm

(and that's assuming that all of the fingerprinting is on the slab). :P

I don't understand the need to take a dump on someone's book. Ryan obviously scanned it and posted it with a level of pride in his book. You think it was a nice comment to make?

"Your book looks like mess, but that just might be me. (thumbs u "