• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Oh, I wasn't posting that to comment on grading. I don't want anyone assuming that. Kidding around about research leading to a sales listing was just that.

But it's interesting how the market seems to come around over time. The last few raw examples have been ending at the $50 (+) range. I won't be surprised if we see sales higher than this.

You definitely got hooked up, Dave.

;)

Oh, I wasn't posting that to comment on grading. I don't want anyone assuming that. Kidding around about research leading to a sales listing was just that.

But it's interesting how the market seems to come around over time. The last few raw examples have been ending at the $50 (+) range. I won't be surprised if we see sales higher than this.

You definitely got hooked up, Dave.

;)

I'd adjusted the grade (compromise)

The high end has been between $50-$60 - wanted to see if I got any bites on the buy it now offer, before maybe listing it as an auction.

Thanks guys!

I'd adjusted the grade (compromise)

The high end has been between $50-$60 - wanted to see if I got any bites on the buy it now offer, before maybe listing it as an auction.

Thanks guys!

I don't blame you if you had one to sell. Those sales have been quite strong lately since that first $50 (+) caught some attention.

Good luck with the listing.

:foryou:

Look what you made me do now.

Just looking at those covers made me check on Ebay a few days back what was listed. Someone had a large lot of the 'NOT FOR WUSSIES' and standard covers as a combined lot. They just arrived.

1, 2, 5, 6. Then 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13 - both covers.

XHQg0CGl.jpg

tTMkoXyl.jpg

I love the Copper Age!

:luhv:

Just looking at those covers made me check on Ebay a few days back what was listed. Someone had a large lot of the 'NOT FOR WUSSIES' and standard covers as a combined lot. They just arrived.

XHQg0CGl.jpg

tTMkoXyl.jpg

I love the Copper Age!

I was watching that auction too.

It's our own jsilverjanet

by the way this makes me :whee:

:applause:

When you gonna sell me that Love and Rockets in your sig. line?

as much as I'd like to sell you something (and be on that exclusive list) that's one that I'm keeping for as long as I can

Last 'Deadworld' post (as this is a Crow thread)

In the copper lot I purchased earlier this year, I found a lot of independents (guy was buying everything small press hoping for the next TMNT) and he had a lot of DeadWorlds in the lot. I kept a few of the early issues as I love the covers (#1 especially)

I picked up this new set this past weekend (8-22) and he purchased both sets (mature and not for wussies) for 9, 11-15. He didn't for #10. Still happy to have found the one I did.

Last 'Deadworld' post (as this is a Crow thread)

In the copper lot I purchased earlier this year, I found a lot of independents (guy was buying everything small press hoping for the next TMNT) and he had a lot of DeadWorlds in the lot. I kept a few of the early issues as I love the covers (#1 especially)

I picked up this new set this past weekend (8-22) and he purchased both sets (mature and not for wussies) for 9, 11-15. He didn't for #10. Still happy to have found the one I did.

Since Caliber helped with the foundation of The Crow, and Deadworld #10 was the 1st Caliber comic book, this is a Deadworld - friendly thread.

:cloud9:

XHQg0CGl.jpg

tTMkoXyl.jpg

I love the Copper Age!

I was watching that auction too.

This ended up being a Buy Now. I've bought books from the seller before. So we worked out a very nice transaction. And, he packages securely.

:cloud9: