• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards. :applause:

Always great to see another Crow fan here. :cool:

Thank You

Welcome....and you've found the best thread on the boards too!!

I forgot to mention, my friend that sent a kind Christmas gift was holding out of me. It turned out there were two sketches he had O'Barr create, and a year later I found out about the sister sketch.

qxoFyZxl.jpg

A mix of the soft side and vengeance that makes up the Eric Draven character.

:luhv:

It is always super when someone mails you a comic book gift that they know you can really appreciate.

WG6268El.jpg

dU2wqKPl.jpg

I picked up a run of Dead World today and my #10 has a different cover, I looked to see if it was a different printing but did not see it. Do you know the difference in printings?

this is the cover I have

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEADWORLD-10-Caliber-Comics-FIRST-APPEARANCE-OF-THE-CROW-James-OBarr-Presents-1-/251598009360?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a9468f410

It is always super when someone mails you a comic book gift that they know you can really appreciate.

WG6268El.jpg

dU2wqKPl.jpg

I picked up a run of Dead World today and my #10 has a different cover, I looked to see if it was a different printing but did not see it. Do you know the difference in printings?

this is the cover I have

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEADWORLD-10-Caliber-Comics-FIRST-APPEARANCE-OF-THE-CROW-James-OBarr-Presents-1-/251598009360?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a9468f410

That's the regular issue,then there's the harder to find "Not for wussies" variant. :headbang:

WG6268El.jpg

dU2wqKPl.jpg

this is the cover I have

That's the regular issue,then there's the harder to find "Not for wussies" variant. :headbang:

I thought this is what you nicknamed it at first and then saw it's actually at the top of the front cover! :D

WG6268El.jpg

dU2wqKPl.jpg

this is the cover I have

I thought this is what you nicknamed it at first and then saw it's actually at the top of the front cover! :D

:blush:

Hello all,

I need some help with a book I have found. I have searched GPA and have no data on it so I thought I would turn here.

What do you think a #2 CGC 9.8 white pages would command?

Thanks for any insight

mathew

Around $300.

Looks like HarveySwick has already agreed to purchase it at that price - congrats :applause:

:acclaim:

1zn7tza.jpg

Thank you Matthew! :whee:

:applause:

The man speaks the truth.

:cloud9:

HSeIC9el.jpg

eDOwe8ql.jpg

But the same gorgeous, cherished back cover.

F87LNknl.jpg

And like was shared a long while back, this is also the 1st Caliber comic book to be published. So if you are a company completest...

this is the cover I have

lol

this is the cover I have

lol

Don't laugh,it's not for the faint of heart. :shy:

lol

Another one up for sale.

DEADWORLD 10 Caliber Comics FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE CROW

hm

Wait a minute. Research fees due?

:baiting:

It's our own jsilverjanet,100 bills wow I'm glad I got this when I did. :shy:

Just looked at the book,and with that impact dent front lower left corner,it's hardly NM.My assumption VF+