• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comicon

57 posts in this topic

Who is going and is there going to be a forum dinner? Not sure if I could make the dinner, but maybe. So who all is going?

I got a thread started yesterday here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3013884&gonew=1#UNREAD

I'm not local so I can't arrange a dinner, but I'd like to try to meet up at a nearby restaurant on Friday night.

Cool. If there are any board members out there who collect Golden Age/Silver Age/Bronze Age stuff and would like a dealer pass, I have a couple available. All I ask is that you stop and shop at the table. Please PM. Nothing in the thread please.

I don't remember the name of the place, but there is a great Italian Buffet which is not far from the show. Really nice, you can get tons of different foods and even get stuff custom prepared, including deserts. I don't really know the area that well, but that place was GOOD.

I don't remember the name of the place, but there is a great Italian Buffet which is not far from the show. Really nice, you can get tons of different foods and even get stuff custom prepared, including deserts. I don't really know the area that well, but that place was GOOD.

Dale, I'm guessing you're thinking of Cinzetti's?

http://www.cinzzettis.com/indexKansas.php

I haven't been there in several years, but I remember liking it quite a bit. Have you set up at PCC before? I saw your picture in a thread yesterday and you look suspiciously like the only dealer I ever end up buying from... hm

Sally and I will be there. We're still hammering out the details, so we don't know when we'll show up on Friday, but at the very least we'll be there at the start of the show on Saturday.

-Adam

Bill

You're creeping me out...... lol

When Dale gets a avatar then I'll look into it.

Leroy

6 posts in March so far and this is the 3`rd day in a row with a Leroy post ....... next thing you know he`ll be posting graemlins ........

:baiting:

Bill

You're creeping me out...... lol

When Dale gets a avatar then I'll look into it.

Leroy

6 posts in March so far and this is the 3`rd day in a row with a Leroy post ....... next thing you know he`ll be posting graemlins ........

:baiting:

lol

I never noticed that Dale is avatar-less.

I can feel a new thread in General coming on: Contest to Find Dale's First Avatar!!