• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who's going to Wizard World Philadelphia and where are you staying?

167 posts in this topic

We'll be set up at both. :(

Well I'll be there and I'm bringing about 10 of my friends. We are all gonna meet up and make a day of it...so I'll see you there. You gonna bring some of my favorite mylite2's and full backs?

I've had a great time the last two years...can't wait till June!

I'm aiming to go this one and my wife approved it. The only catch at this point is that I'm beginning some work on my Ph.D. this summer and if there is any sort of academic conflict for that weekend (i.e. I've got papers to write, books to read, and let myself get behind on both!), then I'll skip out. Otherwise, totally there.

And no idea where I'm staying just yet, but it'll be free thanks to Choice Hotel reward points! Woo hoo! :banana: Of course, I'll probably stay out of Philly proper to save on those points, and just pay to park nearby on Sat.

We'll be there, i think just one booth this year, not sure yet, being that Charles and I will be splitting up. Don't know which one of us will be in Philly and who will be in Charlotte.

Since I don't know any of the boardies...I will be there..second time. The entire weekend. I think I'm staying at the Alex Park Inn? Five blocks from the convention center.

I'll be there! :banana:

How are the rates for the Alex Park Inn? The location makes it tempting... hm

Just got my trip nixed... my wife's baby shower is that weekend and she REALLY INSISTS that I be there to help clean up afterwards and drive her and her friends out for dinner. :tonofbricks: I'm disappointed to say the least, but it is what it is.

Just got my trip nixed... my wife's baby shower is that weekend and she REALLY INSISTS that I be there to help clean up afterwards and drive her and her friends out for dinner. :tonofbricks: I'm disappointed to say the least, but it is what it is.

Wow sorry to hear that bro

Just follow orders. :shy:

A wise move...

She's carrying around an extra person right now...it's really a good thing for you to help her.

There will be lots of other cons, probably not LOTs of other showers.

A wise move...

She's carrying around an extra person right now...it's really a good thing for you to help her.

Couldn't have said it better myself! If Pat did something like that to me, I would probably kick him out of the house for a week (that is, if I lived with him.)

Anyhoo, I don't think I'll be dressing up for this one since I'm not sure how receptive this con is to cosplayers. But I can't wait!

A wise move...

Couldn't have said it better myself! If Pat did something like that to me, I would probably kick him out of the house for a week (that is, if I lived with him.)

Anyhoo, I don't think I'll be dressing up for this one since I'm not sure how receptive this con is to cosplayers. But I can't wait!

Well, bear in mind I hadn't made the plan to go originally UNTIL I had asked if I could go (which she thought was a great idea as it'd get me miles away from all of those women). But, I've been married long enough to know plans change ;)