• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who's going to Wizard World Philadelphia and where are you staying?

167 posts in this topic

It's official...in an effort to prove that Doc and I are NOT joined at the hip, I'll be making an appearance in the City of Brotherly Love this weekend, while Doc will be attending Heroes Con. :(

Myself, and good friend Drew (wasonff on the boards) will be staying at the Marriot as well :acclaim:

Jim

Jim, awesome news! I've got a feeling about this.

:devil:

I look forward to find out what that means :devil:

JJ

-lurk lurk- Work > social life apparently. Even online ones. Anyway!

I'll be there this weekend <3 Tomorrow as Harley Quinn, along w/ an Emma Frost. Would really love to meet some of you guys :D I'll be around on Sunday too, just shout Han and I'll respond. xD Probably wearin' a sweatshirt that says TCNJ!

I'll be there this weekend <3 Tomorrow as Harley Quinn, along w/ an Emma Frost. Would really love to meet some of you guys :D I'll be around on Sunday too, just shout Han and I'll respond. xD Probably wearin' a sweatshirt that says TCNJ!

:o I won't be cosplaying since I'll be doing other stuff in Philly, but I'm so excited to see you! :D :D

Han, that was me that snapped a shot of you and Emma Fronst in the hall. I guess I just didn't put two and two together.

doh!