• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who's going to Wizard World Philadelphia and where are you staying?

167 posts in this topic

A few of my favorite artists are going to be there, so hooray! After, I'm visiting some old prison my boyfriend wants to take pictures of...I think it's Eastern State, but I'm probably wrong.

I'm not sure if it's still open for tours to the public. It's a scary place and feels like a torture chamber when you walk through it, which by myth, it was.

I haven't been there in many, many years... at least since all of my relatives had been released. :insane:

A few of my favorite artists are going to be there, so hooray! After, I'm visiting some old prison my boyfriend wants to take pictures of...I think it's Eastern State, but I'm probably wrong.

I'm not sure if it's still open for tours to the public. It's a scary place and feels like a torture chamber when you walk through it, which by myth, it was.

I haven't been there in many, many years... at least since all of my relatives had been released. :insane:

Oh, it's open for public tours. My boyfriend is pretty excited for it.

Booked at the Marriott on Market St. I believe. $99 a nite using priceline.com

Anyone have a spare dealer's pass by the way?

R.

Friends are I are driving down from NYC early Saturday morning. Gonna spend the day...figure I'll call CGC on Friday to see how busy the are with submissions...was hoping I could submit three books first thing Saturday morning for grading and get em back by the end of the day. Not sure if it'll be possible...

It's official...in an effort to prove that Doc and I are NOT joined at the hip, I'll be making an appearance in the City of Brotherly Love this weekend, while Doc will be attending Heroes Con. :(

Myself, and good friend Drew (wasonff on the boards) will be staying at the Marriot as well :acclaim:

Jim

It's official...in an effort to prove that Doc and I are NOT joined at the hip, I'll be making an appearance in the City of Brotherly Love this weekend, while Doc will be attending Heroes Con. :(

Myself, and good friend Drew (wasonff on the boards) will be staying at the Marriot as well :acclaim:

Jim

shocking. see you there.

Jim

Jim, awesome news! I've got a feeling about this.

:devil: