• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inside scoop on future Marvel movie: Luke Cage!

17 posts in this topic

Tyrese Gibson-- from "Transformers" movie-- invited my family to the 2009 Kids Choice Awards in LA last weekend. Really cool guy...talked to my son about the Transformers movie sequel (this summer!), comics, video games, etc. Below is a nice pic of Tyrese and his 2-yr-old daughter, along with my kids and sister-in-law.

TyreseMichaelVanessa.jpg

Today, we learned that Marvel has green lighted Luke Cage (Power Man) and Tyrese got the lead role. :applause:

Bronze Marvel films are gonna rock! :headbang:Thought I'd share the news....

GE

Tyrese Gibson-- from "Transformers" movie-- invited my family to the 2009 Kids Choice Awards in LA last weekend. Really cool guy...talked to my son about the Transformers movie sequel (this summer!), comics, video games, etc. Below is a nice pic of Tyrese and his 2-yr-old daughter, along with my kids and sister-in-law.

TyreseMichaelVanessa.jpg

Today, we learned that Marvel has green lighted Luke Cage (Power Man) and Tyrese got the lead role. :applause:

Bronze Marvel films are gonna rock! :headbang:Thought I'd share the news....

GE

Never would have thought.. "Baby boy" was such a cool dude.. major props on being a Family guy (thumbs u

I heard David Chappelle is going to play Luke Cage, he is been working out like crazy! I think he can bench like 150 now..seriously. He is going to make everyone that is bad and villainous shake in their boots, it's going to place him in the 80s and he will be homeboys with Run DMC..and yes.. he will be wearing a 'Kangaroo' Hat and Puma sweatpants...oh man it's going to be good!!

I heard David Chappelle is going to play Luke Cage, he is been working out like crazy! I think he can bench like 150 now..seriously. He is going to make everyone that is bad and villainous shake in their boots, it's going to place him in the 80s and he will be homeboys with Run DMC..and yes.. he will be wearing a 'Kangaroo' Hat and Puma sweatpants...oh man it's going to be good!!

He already did! You didn't see the feature film yet? lol

On a serious note, Tyrese Gibson would rock as Luke Cage. (thumbs u

I thought they were going to make him white :shrug:

Yeah this is what I heard. Wasn't one of those guys from Will & Grace cast in the role?