• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I want to give you fine folks an update on this story. I will not go into minute detail at this time, but I will say that Bill has come through in a heart-felt effort to make things right. We have been in contact by phone and email, many, many times the past month and a half. With that said, in a spirit of forgiveness and a new year, Bill and I have been working together to put this chapter behind us and to move forward as friends. I feel that Bill is very sincere about this.

With that said, Bill sent me a scan of the new sketch last night. Once it is in hand, I will be more than happy to post a scan of it. I will say this about the sketch, I personally think he knocked it out of the park.

Scott

Did he own up to his hidden pecker trick?

hm

Hello everyone. I want to give you fine folks an update on this story. I will not go into minute detail at this time, but I will say that Bill has come through in a heart-felt effort to make things right. We have been in contact by phone and email, many, many times the past month and a half. With that said, in a spirit of forgiveness and a new year, Bill and I have been working together to put this chapter behind us and to move forward as friends. I feel that Bill is very sincere about this.

With that said, Bill sent me a scan of the new sketch last night. Once it is in hand, I will be more than happy to post a scan of it. I will say this about the sketch, I personally think he knocked it out of the park.

Scott

That's great. I knew it'd work out in the end, after all, "patience is a virue."

Spoiler!

I was given an advance scan of the sketch in question.

Seems Bill is doing a sig series book for Wrightson Fan.

Appears to be well worth the wait. :foryou:

strangesports6.jpg

Spoiler!

strangesports6.jpg

lol:roflmao:

That would be the best sig series ever!

someone is in most definite need of a "manscape' badly. :insane:

Spoiler!

strangesports6.jpg

You in the market for some touching? There's this dude on eBay... aw, never mind.

Spoiler!

strangesports6.jpg

It just need that Robin Boozad pic in the lower right corner to be perfect....lol

But good news that Bill is coming through after all :applause: