• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!
2 2

619 posts in this topic

Pretty obvious that Bill doesn't care what any of us think of him.

Too talented, too rich, too special, too selfish.

Bill will ignore this thread just as he ignores the fans who buy his mess.

For the record I love his work on Fantastic Four and own one original

page from the run. Now I gotta draw a peniis' into each panel. :cry:

Have you ever met Bill? It's not that he doesn't care; it's that his ADD won't let him focus long enough to understand the problem.

Honestly, the guy is very nice and I've never seen him be a dick to anyone. However, I have seen him blow off people because he forgot they were standing right in front of him after something else caught his attention (no kidding).

I've said all along, if you like the guys work and want a sketch from him don't give him money you wouldn't be willing to set on fire. When I got my sketch from him in SD this year I intentionally offered him 1/3 less than the guy on the list in front of me because I knew there was a big risk of not getting anything at the show. Fortunately for me what I asked for piqued his interest so he did it that day. At the end of the show there were still people ahead of me on the list waiting.

Have you ever met Bill? It's not that he doesn't care; it's that his ADD won't let him focus long enough to understand the problem.

Honestly, the guy is very nice and I've never seen him be a dick to anyone. However, I have seen him blow off people because he forgot they were standing right in front of him after something else caught his attention (no kidding).

BS excuses. ADD? That's utter . What he did was offensive and uncalled-for.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

I didn't excuse anything away because of ADD, I said he can't focus on anything long enough to actually give a krap about it. Remember, I'm the guy who first told Scott that his money was gone.

My opinion of this is Bill probably already had a pre-drawn dick in his portfolio and just did some finishing dicktouching for Scott. :o

I didn't excuse anything away because of ADD, I said he can't focus on anything long enough to actually give a krap about it. Remember, I'm the guy who first told Scott that his money was gone.

My opinion of this is Bill probably already had a pre-drawn dick in his portfolio and just did some finishing dicktouching for Scott. :o

That gets a purple label. hm

I have no problem reading and ADD is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with why he didn't do the sketch until 3 years later and why he drew a schlong as a character. Nonsense.

He's a giant tool. Period. Oh, and he's a real nice guy??? :makepoint:

Edited by Mark 1

I don't see a hidden picture? what is it? hm

It rhymes with Benis. :gossip:

Tennis?

If it's ADD or not, the result seems to be Sienkiewicz's people skills just aren't his strong suit, where art is. It probably explains why he's nice to some people and not so nice to others as everything hinges on an unspoken understanding that if you pay somebody to do something for you, you expect a good job as well as some level of respect. Again, this is mostly unspoken standards the majority have come to accept. Sienkiewicz's understanding of these standards seem to be different than most in his own mind, it's probably okay to treat people who don't interest him the way he has. It's not an excuse, but a weakness to not be able to "play with others nicely".

This is why artists need agents and PR reps.

I don't see a hidden picture? what is it? hm

It rhymes with Benis. :gossip:

Tennis?

Fill in the blank

----- roach

Papa Roach!

:kidaround:

Who? :grin:

I've heard of Papa Boner. lol

Edited by Mark 1

Bill will ignore this thread

And, if Stronguy is correct, he's already been distracted by something else forgotten all about it. lol

I can all but guarantee you he doesn't even remember drawing this.

106336.jpg.57facbe9820660e711486ed46dcf5da2.jpg