• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unbelievable Response from ebay seller....what do you think?

67 posts in this topic

Ok, so I bought a Punch Comics 19 off of ebay, advertised as a vg- or so. I receive the book and it looks NOTHING like the pic--it is ragged, pieces almost missing, more creases, etc. I contact the seller and this is his response....

"Thanks to corel draw, it is the book pictured after cropping, darkening, and touch up to get the image to look good. What was the condition of the book when you got it? Did it look damaged? I did add insurance."

Amazing eh?

Ok, so I bought a Punch Comics 19 off of ebay, advertised as a vg- or so.

Is this the book? If so, what does the one you received look like?

28hecqx.jpg

Just look at all the recent negs for that seller.

That's one of the most ballsy responses I've seen from a seller...good luck with your claim! :wishluck:

Kinda ironic the auction was for an issue of "Punch Comics"...I bet one of those two words popped into your head when you read the seller's response.

"Thanks to corel draw, it is the book pictured after cropping, darkening, and touch up to get the image to look good. What was the condition of the book when you got it? Did it look damaged? I did add insurance."

Amazing eh?

That'a amazing that people are so stupid as to even think this is an ok way to sell things. That's like drawing some zeroes on a one dollar bill and asking what the problem is.