• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody have or direct me to the thread/ scan of AMF 2/3 ?

28 posts in this topic

I posted it in my sales thread last year....do a search on the forumn only sales thread under my user id (thumbs u

Itried, still could not find it, but a Bunky Thank you to Near MInt for the scan, so stupid question, but is the book, just like a regular copy, any stamping or some other type of "mock up" defacing on the book?

doh!

Looks like a super great book to me, I will take it.

B

I've seen it in person -- it looks much prettier than the scan. I'm happy with mine but if I didn't have it I would be very interested in that one.

Having seen the book, it looks pretty close to my copy. That scan is much to dark.

AmazMysFunnies2_3-4.jpg

Having seen the book, it looks pretty close to my copy. That scan is much to dark.

AmazMysFunnies2_3-4.jpg

actually, having owned the book for the better part of a year, i can tell you that the scan is pretty accurate on color..the cover is dark and not at all pale (by comparison) like the scans I have seen posted (thumbs u

B

I've seen it in person -- it looks much prettier than the scan. I'm happy with mine but if I didn't have it I would be very interested in that one.

Adamstrange, Is your copy the Church?

B

B

B

Yes.

Not quite sure why Tec27kid thinks the other copy is dark -- I don't remember it that way. Let us know what you think of that Jacquet copy if you get it.

B

B

Yes.

Not quite sure why Tec27kid thinks the other copy is dark -- I don't remember it that way. Let us know what you think of that Jacquet copy if you get it.

I might be remembering the scan, but I looked at the copy hundreds of times while it was in my possession and I don't "recall" it looking lighter...who knows, maybe my brain is fried lol

AmazMysFunnies2_3-4.jpgamflj.jpg

That scan definitely makes it look like the book is what I thought. You pic is a bit dark and the book is in a scan.