• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite super hero/villain collabo?...

25 posts in this topic

Who are your favorite super hero/villain collabo's?... (as in, who do you think looks best together)

I really like the idea of MF DOOM and IRON MAN together but i've never really seen it illustrated as nice as I think it could be... If Adi Granov did these together, I think it would be crazy!!

I think my favorite collabo cover is Silver Surfer 15 w/ The Human Torch and The Silver Surfer...

77155.jpg.8cdf7c803548c76e84690b816985170e.jpg

Here's mine. MM making that Superman bleed. Hell, yeah.

http://www.dcindexes.com/database/comic-details.php?comicid=31537

C'mon slacker, I'm sure you know how to post images... :baiting:

1zb7yw2.jpg

Thank you, Christian, but don't be a greggy clone. (tsk)

I take it back 'cause that's the last thing I want to become. :eek:

When Zan and Bat-Mite did that episode based on the oddest character team-up special. It started out okay, but then Bat-Mite was falling from the building and Zan had to catch him.

It DID NOT end well for either character.

Zan_batmite.jpg

This may or mat not shock some of you...but I'm all about any Ivy/Batman covers, though this is one of my favorites:

I love Poison Ivy covers too. That one is a fav of mine as well. I am currently collecting all her appearances. You probably have this already but Batman 608 special had a nice back cover with PI. I have the Hush storyline in HC only so I never saw the BC until it was posted in this thread - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=17&Number=2931669&Searchpage=9&Main=150346&Words=nocutename&topic=0&Search=true#Post2931669