• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Greatest BAD movie of all time

218 posts in this topic

1. Roadhouse: This really has it all, fighting, nudity, stuff blowing up, a monster truck crushing a Ford dealership . . .

2. Midnight Madness: A funny weird little 80's movie about an elaborate scavenger hunt.

3. Lake Placid: Giant Alligator movie. Decent monster movie with funny parts, Bridget Fonda is pretty hot and Betty White steals the show.

4. Fletch: Pretty universally panned, where I grew up it was impossible to be a teenager in the 80's and not have this movie memorized.

5. The One: Jet Li versus Jet Li. This movie rocked the house because of sweet martial arts action and Jet Li getting to be a bad guy: " I am Yu Law and I am nobody's bittch - You are mine!"

Honorable mention: Bloodsport - Pretty sweet, but then Van Damme proceeded to re-hash it a couple of times; XXX with Vin Diesel; Ang Lee's Hulk

I personally do consider The Matrix bad

(thumbs u

You like Status Quo so your judgement is suspect lol

What the hell is Status Quo

Don't mess with the Status Quo.

They say dont mess with Texas also.

Neither impress me :baiting:

Texas - the Scottish band lol

1. Roadhouse: This really has it all, fighting, nudity, stuff blowing up, a monster truck crushing a Ford dealership . .and Sam Elliott .

Fixed it for ya... one of the most underrated and underappreciated actors

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

The only scottish band I will ever listen to is The Exploited. And Wattie moved to Rio De Janero a looong time ago.

(thumbs u

meh I'm used to it by now.

(thumbs u

The only scottish band I will ever listen to is The Exploited. And Wattie moved to Rio De Janero a looong time ago.

Have you ever heard of Flogging Mollies?They rock

Red Sonja was terrible. But that brings up another of my childhood favorites, in :

Conan The Barbarian with the governator. I would think that the movie did not get much more than 1 star, but man that movie was just great.

The scene where Conan first emerges as an adult, from I dont know how many years of pushing that wheel around the field, and all his little slave peers have dropped off and presumably died from the wheel pushing ordeal, it was like how you go thru the motions in high school, and you first emerge as an adult at some point in college as your own person. At least that is what I saw.

Red Sonja was terrible. But that brings up another of my childhood favorites, in :

Conan The Barbarian with the governator. I would think that the movie did not get much more than 1 star, but man that movie was just great.

The scene where Conan first emerges as an adult, from I dont know how many years of pushing that wheel around the field, and all his little slave peers have dropped off and presumably died from the wheel pushing ordeal, it was like how you go thru the motions in high school, and you first emerge as an adult at some point in college as your own person. At least that is what I saw.

I love the Conan movies !!! Watching him knock out the camel is priceless. :cloud9:

I love the Conan movies !!! Watching him knock out the camel is priceless. :cloud9:
Almost as good as Alex Karass punching the horse in the all time classic - Blazing Saddles!

Almost as good as Alex Karass punching the horse in the all time classic - Blazing Saddles!

Another great movie! He also knocked out the same camel in Conan The Destroyer :headbang:

Another great movie! He also knocked out the same camel in Conan The Destroyer :headbang:

Knocked out the camel, Cut a giant snake into pieces, and killed a vulture with his teeth. Did he have love for animals or what? :roflmao:

1) "Soldier" starring Kurt Russell; flopped in theaters, but to me it tells a great story.

2) "The Big Lebowski" starring - well, do I really need to say? Also considered a huge flop, yet has a fanatical following.

3) "The 13th Warrior" starring Antonio Banderas. I never thought I would love a movie with him in it, but this just rocks due to the other "unknown" actors.

1) "Soldier" starring Kurt Russell; flopped in theaters, but to me it tells a great story.

2) "The Big Lebowski" starring - well, do I really need to say? Also considered a huge flop, yet has a fanatical following.

3) "The 13th Warrior" starring Antonio Banderas. I never thought I would love a movie with him in it, but this just rocks due to the other "unknown" actors.

I think all three of those are great.

That movie was great, and they way Russell shows the maturation of the lead character is well done. The fighting scenes were awesome, especially when they were on the chains.

That movie was great, and they way Russell shows the maturation of the lead character is well done. The fighting scenes were awesome, especially when they were on the chains.

The bald guy that becomes his rival - isn't that the same actor from "The Jungle Book?" That dude was ripped in "Soldier."