• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Greatest BAD movie of all time

218 posts in this topic

Top 5 on my list of greatest movies that are 1 star clunkers but to me rock.

1- The Warriors, NY is the playground to hundreds of gangs, The Warriors are trying to get back to Coney Island. Great quotes: "Warriors, come out and play". And one that I use to this day after my 5th drink, "Can youuuuuuu dig it?"

2- Escape from NY, with Snake Pliskin. This is just a cool movie.

3- Matrix "I know Kung Fu..."Show Me".

4- Rocky 3, we had Hulk Hogan as Thunder Lips, we had Mr T as Clubber Lang, we had Apollo. C'mon, this is a super-hero movie.

5- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, with the great Mr. Clint Eastwood. That sound track is my ring tone.

1- The Warriors, NY is the playground to hundreds of gangs, The Warriors are trying to get back to Coney Island. Great quotes: "Warriors, come out and play". And one that I use to this day after my 5th drink, "Can youuuuuuu dig it?"

What a movie (thumbs u

3- Demons 2

4- Christine

5- Batman Forever

Firedude, Matrix is one of my 5 all time favorite movies. Flat out, top 5, But I think critically acclaimed, it is not. List your 5 Fireguy.

Not 1 of my favs but 8.7 on imdb, 86% on rotten tomatoes

"In 2001, The Matrix was placed 66th in the American Film Institute's "100 Years... 100 Thrills" list. In 2007, Entertainment Weekly called The Matrix the best science-fiction piece of media for the past 25 years." Ive never heard anyone complain about Matrix 1 (shrug)

but alas, lol

i will try to think up mine.

1. Terror Firmer. Troma production, a B flick horror movie about making a B rated horror movie.

2. Mars Attacks- All star cast of a modern day B movie

3. Plan 9 from Outer space- Ed Wood at his finest.

4. Kung Pow - Parody of 70's Kung-Fu, absolutely hillarious IMO.

5. Idiocracy - A portrayal of where our world is heading. Alleged comedy starring Terry Cruze who is one of my favorite comedy actors.

Top 5 on my list of greatest movies that are 1 star clunkers but to me rock.

3- Matrix "I know Kung Fu..."Show Me".

4- Rocky 3, we had Hulk Hogan as Thunder Lips, we had Mr T as Clubber Lang, we had Apollo. C'mon, this is a super-hero movie.

5- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, with the great Mr. Clint Eastwood. That sound track is my ring tone.

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly is a 1 star clunker? No way! It's a classic!

I have to agree about The Warriors though. "Can youuuuuuu dig it?" is a memorable cheesy line. I also thought all the Warriors looked too much like Hollywood actors and not hardcore gang members.

We agree on our top 2 Thats cool. C'mon, someone add some great 1 star movies. Batman Forever, was that the one with Mr. Freeze?

Hell no! Even I can't bear watching that one. It was the Val Kilmer Bats with Two-Face and Riddler.

I dont think Matrix is considered bad. (shrug)
I liked the Matrix alot. The story was good, the effects were awesome, and it was the first time I could tollerate Keanu Reeves since he did Bill and Teds excellent adventure when I was like 8..

I personally do consider The Matrix bad

(thumbs u

You like Status Quo so your judgement is suspect lol

What the hell is Status Quo

I personally do consider The Matrix bad

(thumbs u

You like Status Quo so your judgement is suspect lol

What the hell is Status Quo

Don't mess with the Status Quo.