• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,072 posts in this topic

Been Saving up! Wanted to give a good show, I hope you approve. It was so hard not to post a new book for almost two months. Kinda fun droping a load all at once, might have to trying to hold out posting any new books till after Chi Town... :headbang:

like we're going to leave you any Timelys to buy in c'town. you better switch publishers.

I love this cover...the Surfer keyed up to buy an issue of it, and glad I did!

MMC32.jpg

Killer cover that I only noticed this year. Only 6 unrestored copies currently in the CGC census if you can believe it and out of the first 35 issues or so of the run this makes it the rarest book. The highest being a lone 8.5, the next one is a lone 7.0, I am anxious to see how my copy stacks up, we will know shortly. :popcorn:

cap74cgc.jpg

gator

Just gotta love that cover! That was certainly a great pick up Rick! By the way if you finish this run before me, I may go postal....just kidding!

Paul

not a chance...I only bought my first cap last month....so, it will be well into 2008 before I finish (if I can even find some issues for sale)....unlike the MMC where I only need 11 more, and I know where 10 of them are right now (which means I found 90 of 91 issues in about 4 months), with Cap, there are about 20 issues of the 70 I need, that I don't see for sale in the "reg" places....

we'll see

gator

Thanks Bill,

I only call it low grade cause everytime I post a batch it inspires some to place about 10 8.5's right after my books and then it looks low grade. lol

I would love <3 to see your books, I might even be able to bring a roll of tape and fix'em up for you :baiting:

Paul,

Looks like you've been busy. No wonder I haven't been able to buy any Timely's lately. Looks like you've been cornering the market. (thumbs u

Vern

May be a small corner of TX lol

Texas is a big state, but you are working on it one small corner at a time.