• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

great, great copies...JB, can you scan your 9 :wishluck:

Oh! I get it, you only like the odd numbered issues (1,5,7 and now 9)!!!! :o

Don't stop there, I like 13 also!!!! :wishluck:

Seriously though, incredible comics!!!! (worship)

"Seriously", I am happy to do requests on the run which I have except for the "Annual". For grins, I also have Marvel 93-100.

Oh, here are some other Timelys of the great cover variety (of which i do NOT have runs-gave up that quest a long time ago. "Too many quests- including OA- and too little time and too little money")...jon

48911-submariner11.jpg.6ce94ea37000d993564c256e52d5db0f.jpg

48912-humantorch12.jpg.3f32a48a1a967e3c8dca7ce0ce12abe9.jpg

48913-daringmys2.jpg.442fd6c22e57a94e5042eb1940b1b77e.jpg

I do not keep up with what has been posted here but here are some Timelys (The cap has a tremendous double page splash....)

jb...can you post your cap 1 and marvel 1 :wishluck:

My Cap 1 is on loan at the Montclair Museum Exhibition.....

Wow, great to see your copy of MARVEL #1, Jon!! Thanks for sharing!

Edited by RyanH

(worship)

you like 13? nothing unlucky about that one.

vision.jpg

"Seriously", I am happy to do requests on the run which I have except for the "Annual". For grins, I also have Marvel 93-100.

for further grins, here are 93-159.

mtales.jpg

for further grins, here are 93-159.

mtales.jpg

awesome!!!!

httrips.jpg

my favorite 3 HT issues

gator

So funny you posted these! I was just searching all the dealer site looking at HT's this morning

If I start collecting Timley's this will be the first run I got after :)

Nice books Rick! :applause:

well, as some know, after I finish the last few runs I have been working on, I am "done" with run building (I am still a completionist at heart, just don't have the resources)...but, there are so many great GA books out there, that it can be really tough to have to choose...for HT, I think I have choosen "ok" :)

gator

well, as some know, after I finish the last few runs I have been working on, I am "done" with run building (I am still a completionist at heart, just don't have the resources)...

Should we all chip in and start a fund to help you out? (shrug):)

that would be awesome lol

TinyTessie0024.jpg

TinyTessie0024BACK.jpg

Excuse me, all. I think this is my first time on this thread, but i have come across a new Marvel Timely from 1949 which is new to me. Not boasting, but that is some mean feat these days, as i had to push back into the 1840s to see comic books i had never seen before.

Just how RARE does every one here think this Tiny Tessie 24 is? I think it to be quite scarce at least, considering it is a title i had never seen before and i have been dealing for a little over 40 years now. This is the first one i remember ever seeing, and that goes back decades.

This was the only issue, title change from Tessie 1-23, Overstreet says #25 on were called Real Experiences. So many of those earlier issues with Wolverton's Powerhouse Pepper are so cool, yet so is this.

I got it with a batch of Marvel little kid comics out of a store in Iowa yesterday - titles included Little Lenny, Little Aspirin, Frankie Fuddle and another one i had never seen before Little Lana 9, which ran two issues - if it is OK to post this genre of Marvel here, i will be scanning this LL 9 shortly and could post here - i find some of these variety Goodman books to be fun on what i call the thrill of the hunt. Every time i begin to think i have seen it all from the 40s on up, out pops another stray to get nailed down

httrips.jpg

my favorite 3 HT issues

gator

So funny you posted these! I was just searching all the dealer site looking at HT's this morning

If I start collecting Timley's this will be the first run I got after :)

Nice books Rick! :applause:

well, as some know, after I finish the last few runs I have been working on, I am "done" with run building (I am still a completionist at heart, just don't have the resources)...but, there are so many great GA books out there, that it can be really tough to have to choose...for HT, I think I have choosen "ok" :)

gator

(thumbs u It will be a lot cheaper that way my friend!

Its all YOUR fault though that I am compulsive completionist now :makepoint: