• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,064 posts in this topic

Congrats Vern! At this rate we can put the Larson Marvel run together on the boards. You have #10, I have #11, and Billy has #12.

I don't think that 10 is the Larson :gossip:...is it certified as such from CGC?

My bad. I see now that it is the "larag" copy. At 7.0 it is pretty nice for a larag!

New Cap on the block. :banana:

beautiful! knew there had to be something better than a 7.0 out there. if i had to be second, i'd sure like yours to have gone 8.

Thanks.

I can just imagine the potential this one had if that chip wasn't missing.

beautiful! knew there had to be something better than a 7.0 out there. if i had to be second, i'd sure like yours to have gone 8.

Thanks.

I can just imagine the potential this one had if that chip wasn't missing.

A very nice copy regardless!

Congrats Vern! At this rate we can put the Larson Marvel run together on the boards. You have #10, I have #11, and Billy has #12.

I don't think that 10 is the Larson :gossip:...is it certified as such from CGC?

My bad. I see now that it is the "larag" copy. At 7.0 it is pretty nice for a larag!

For clarity its not noted by CGC as the Lason, I think it says "Clarag". :screwy:

For clarity its not noted by CGC as the Lason, I think it says "Clarag". :screwy:

She's a beauty, Vern - congrat's :applause:

CAp77VF-.jpg

Oh snap you just stumbled on a gem. Parker PM'd me about that when it was on EBay and it ended up at what around $1,200. The seller should of had it graded because its now a $5,000+ book and Parker's is almost worthless. :grin: Billy sell it before its value falls so far you'd be lucky to get guide for it. :baiting:

CAp77VF-.jpg

Oh snap you just stumbled on a gem. Parker PM'd me about that when it was on EBay and it ended up at what around $1,200. The seller should of had it graded because its now a $5,000+ book and Parker's is almost worthless. :grin: Billy sell it before its value falls so far you'd be lucky to get guide for it. :baiting:

Yeah, I was sure you at least saw it on ebay (figured you were bidding on it). It was a gamble. considering the sellers scans had the book so far over you couldn't see the spine on the fc scan. I figure I only won it because of the risk involved. It was right at my max bid too. The funny thing is, the seller had some other Caps (more common ones) listed as well that went at prices that were even greater risks IMO.

The fact is, I will be selling it. I love the book and collect GA Caps, but it obviously has a lot of potential, and there are a few other books I would like to own more at this time. And there will always be the satisfaction of knowing I did own it.

CAp77VF-.jpg

Yeah, I was sure you at least saw it on ebay (figured you were bidding on it). It was a gamble. considering the sellers scans had the book so far over you couldn't see the spine on the fc scan. I figure I only won it because of the risk involved. It was right at my max bid too. The funny thing is, the seller had some other Caps (more common ones) listed as well that went at prices that were even greater risks IMO.

The fact is, I will be selling it. I love the book and collect GA Caps, but it obviously has a lot of potential, and there are a few other books I would like to own more at this time. And there will always be the satisfaction of knowing I did own it.

Awesome book Mike. Congrats! :applause:

Sometimes I'm glad the Subbys I collect don't get nearly the attention of their Cap counterparts....but since we're posting newly acquired, high grade/top census, black cover, commie-smashing Atlas books......

Submariner36cgc92OWfront-1.jpg

CAp77VF-.jpg

Awesome book Mike. Congrats! :applause:

Sometimes I'm glad the Subbys I collect don't get nearly the attention of their Cap counterparts....but since we're posting newly acquired, high grade/top census, black cover, commie-smashing Atlas books......

Submariner36cgc92OWfront-1.jpg

Wow :o