• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,067 posts in this topic

Mystic6001.jpg

Just came in, they hit it really hard because of a piece out from the back cover (unfair I think) and the cover being detached ....Still happy though! Front looks like a vg- I think. Got it SS because the Destroyer is Stan's creation!

Thanks, not easy to come by... either. Destroyer covers ROCK! Haven't seen this character in the modern era for a while...... any news anyone?
We should talk to Stan. He seems to want to make some cash. Not much for today on his original appeal (Fighting Nazis in Nazi controlled areas) but maybe a modern ret-con in the Middle East.

PS LMK if you find a Mystic #4 not suited to your collecting tastes.

Thanks, not easy to come by... either. Destroyer covers ROCK! Haven't seen this character in the modern era for a while...... any news anyone?

i think he's dropping in to that nazi courtyard in that final splash of the g.a. "marvels."

how is it possible that a thread this sublime has not had any play in four days? well, i won't stand for it, i tell you. in recognition of the current auction underway, i offer the first book i ever bought from heritage.

mystic1.jpg

how is it possible that a thread this sublime has not had any play in four days? well, i won't stand for it, i tell you. in recognition of the current auction underway, i offer the first book i ever bought from heritage.

mystic1.jpg

Well done BP! :applause:

thanks Ro; too bad the same can't be said for the blue blaze. while being shot, knifed [attempted], hatcheted [attempted], hooked [impending] and generally set-upon, the best he could come up with was to pistol-whip the guy who seemingly was the least of his worries.

mystic1.jpg

thanks Ro; too bad the same can't be said for the blue blaze. while being shot, knifed [attempted], hatcheted [attempted], hooked [impending] and generally set-upon, the best he could come up with was to pistol-whip the guy who seemingly was the least of his worries.

And unfortunately he left his nose is unprotected! :o

mystic1.jpg

Lovely:) (worship)

mystic1.jpg

I think initially the green guy was trying to paw at blue blaze's root, that's why he pistol whipped him.

mystic1.jpg

I think initially the green guy was trying to paw at blue blaze's root, that's why he pistol whipped him.

blue blaze was notoriously hard on root-pawers. what horrors would he have visited on robin?

mystic1.jpg

blue blaze was notoriously hard on root-pawers.

as am I. And you should know that. :blush:

mystic1.jpg

blue blaze was notoriously hard on root-pawers.

as am I. And you should know that. :blush:

i thought root-pawers made you....never mind.