• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

so you dug your computer out from under 3' of snow and decided to get on board, eh? where's that mm run you've been promising?

We like to keep the computer indoors,along with the funny books.All the snow would just lead to foxing in the spring.

Soon as excitable gets his driveway clear,I'll get my new #2, and you'll have your pic. Some people pay extra for foxing 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

timelyr.jpg

dern, gotta follow parker again...no mercy, no mercy foreheadslap.gif

Great books Rick,especially the 26.By the way, do you have some kinda Subby fetish you'd like to come clean about.

as a matter of fact I do have a Subby fetish...especially on Sundays, when you can get 3 six inchers with all the fixins for $10! woo hoo!

timelyr.jpg

dern, gotta follow parker again...no mercy, no mercy foreheadslap.gif

Great books Rick,especially the 26.By the way, do you have some kinda Subby fetish you'd like to come clean about.

as a matter of fact I do have a Subby fetish...especially on Sundays, when you can get 3 six inchers with all the fixins for $10! woo hoo!

Lord knows the above comment is ripe with opportunity for innuendo laced humor, but I shall endeavor to stay above the fray, as it were.... blush.gifshy.gif

these were put over in group--double the fun. all.jpg

Incredible collection of books, Billy_Parker! cloud9.gif

or should I say "Billy _All-Mighty" hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

...any more Schomburg Timelys and you're gonna have trade that pool table in for a bowling alley!!! 27_laughing.gif

GE

Great stuff Billy! I lightened the picture some, so we can enjoy them all.

all.jpg

thank you my tech-wizard. by the way, those are all the 'all_______'s Timelys.

these were put over in group--double the fun.

all.jpg

Thanks to that shot, I now have to clean my computor screen. Are there any timely's you don't have yet mr. parker?

many, many, many not in my collection; now, if you're talking about timely/atlas super-hero appearances, i've put a little dent in that one.

all.jpg

Thanks to that shot, I now have to clean my computor screen. Are there any timely's you don't have yet mr. parker?

many, many, many not in my collection; now, if you're talking about timely/atlas super-hero appearances, i've put a little dent in that one.

They's ALL good, Mr Parker! hail.gif

all.jpg

The best thing about that pool table is that I've won lots of money, lunches, etc. there. Oh and the books are cool too!

all.jpg

"A little dent"????

Like the Grand Canyon is a little dent!!

Here is a lesser grade, but equally cool book for all of you Timely fanatics. daring4.jpg

if only mine was of such a "lesser" grade. this is the daring most reminiscent of early marvels--after #1, my favorite of the run.

and as to i being a fanatic, i spent a good deal of time coming up with the perfect rejoinder: so?

two pretty books sir, congrats.

Here's a nice copy. Sorry about the scanner glare guys. allwinners2.jpg

Frisco-man, did you sell me that copy about 3.5 years ago? The reason why I say this is that the only other 8.0 copy in the census has Cream to Off-White pages. Apologies if I'm wrong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Richard, welcome to the board!

It'll be nice to have another dealer here who has a passion for collecting instead of manipulation.

I hope to see scans of some of those Timely beauties I've long since parted with thumbsup2.gif

STEVE

mystic2.jpg

Just a little sumpin' to test whether my posts are working. Got this at the 1981 San Diego Comic-Con from Ron Pussell (Redbeard's). I remember he had it priced at $1500, a lot of dough back then. More than I paid for Mystic #1. Esoteric books were all the rage in the early "80s and Ron was specializing in them. From me he took stuff like Lars of Mars 11, a Frazetta Movie Romance, and two high grade copies of Complete Book of True Crime. There was more and I am sure he made a boatload of money off of them but I still think I got the better end of the deal. That's the sign of a good trade!