• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

hello all...

well, Tec 27 is my "grail" and all the timely's in china can't change that (but change is good)...so, I'll stick with the old, and collect the new!

however, some change is forthcoming... from here on out, I sign off as "gator" (around these here parts of North Fl, that's what I be known as ,because about the only thing i am more passionate about than comics, is my florida gators!)

gator

i claim responsibility for the nickname; introduced it in mississippi.

I thought you like to call me "...tiger" (or should I have kept that between you and me??)

gator

not exactly; what i like to call you is related to a tiger--different kind of cat, tho'. starts with a "p."

893whatthe.gif (ok, you one upped me on that one)

gator

hello all...

well, Tec 27 is my "grail" and all the timely's in china can't change that (but change is good)...so, I'll stick with the old, and collect the new!

however, some change is forthcoming... from here on out, I sign off as "gator" (around these here parts of North Fl, that's what I be known as ,because about the only thing i am more passionate about than comics, is my florida gators!)

gator

I thought you like to call me "...tiger" (or should I have kept that between you and me??)

gator

not exactly; what i like to call you is related to a tiger--different kind of cat, tho'. starts with a "p."

gator

So not a Tiger, but a Pa Pa P...uma, yeah a Puma..thats a cool cat.

hello all...

gator

gator

gator

893applaud-thumb.gif

hello all...

gator

gator

gator

893applaud-thumb.gif

I thought it was puddytat. But I stayed away from that part of the house while they were coming up with those love nicknames!

hello all...

gator

gator

gator

893applaud-thumb.gif

I thought it was puddytat. But I stayed away from that part of the house while they were coming up with those love nicknames!

Ahh...Thats right, you were on Bills lap in the Den! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

hello all...

gator

gator

gator

893applaud-thumb.gif

Ahh...Thats right, you were on Bills lap in the Den! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

zing!

gator

hello all...

gator

gator

gator

893applaud-thumb.gif

zing!

gator

That's how I got the Cap 3. Why do you think it was cleaned......OOPS. I hadn't disclosed that. Sorry, forget I said anything......

hello all...

gator

gator

gator

893applaud-thumb.gif

zing!

gator

That's how I got the Cap 3. Why do you think it was cleaned......OOPS. I hadn't disclosed that. Sorry, forget I said anything......

Does that mean I have to sit on someone's lap to get the Cap 3? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

hello all...

gator

gator

gator

893applaud-thumb.gif

zing!

gator

Does that mean I have to sit on someone's lap to get the Cap 3? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Nah, I think the deal we worked out is okay. But next time you get a book off of eBay see if that will work.

Long time since I've posted. Thougt I'd share this. Said to be "Scarce" by OPG.

1764408-Terry-Toons1.jpg

Stunning copy!

I really like the funny animal war covers! And ciorac is right about the condition! 893applaud-thumb.gif

A little better scan, this is going straight to CGC.

HT12fceides.jpg

HT12bceides.jpg

Wow, congrats Surfer! Pretty book.