• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm done. A little geek fest pre-view, if you will. Hope you enjoyed them. Happy Wednesday!

Okay, I'm done. A little geek fest pre-view, if you will. Hope you enjoyed them. Happy Wednesday!

I am ready to be initiated into the Timely Geeks of America club...send me an application!

gator

I am ready to be initiated into the Timely Geeks of America club...send me an application!

gator

If you keep going the way you are going you are going we will have to call you "Everything Geek".

I feel so giddy all of a sudden! Greeaaat group! yay.gif

Thanks Mike! Glad to share.

usa8.jpg

893whatthe.gifhail.gif and the MMC 30 are just GREAT covers.

What impresses even more about your books are the colors that are absolutely marvelous wink.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I don't know how you can survive when those beauties are in transit. I'd be insane.gif all day waiting for them crazy.gif

What impresses even more about your books are the colors that are absolutely marvelous wink.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I don't know how you can survive when those beauties are in transit. I'd be insane.gif all day waiting for them crazy.gif

They actually came 2nd day so I had two days of pins and needles.

As for the colors, I will be honest, while color and page quality are important to me, we have a pretty good scanner and sometimes

I think it pumps up the volume on its own!

As for the colors, I will be honest, while color and page quality are important to me, we have a pretty good scanner and sometimes

Thanks, now I know never to trust your eBay auctions poke2.gif

mm26.jpg

If I had to pick a favorite MMC cover shown here I'd pick this. Tough to pick just one, the colors and freshness of these books are incredible.

I agree whole heartedly. In fact, it is just about my favorite Subby cover period. At least today. Yesterday it was Sub-Mariner 6. Tomorrow, Marvel 4 (hopefully, cause I need one).

Mr. Bedrock,

Please wait until you have a large grouping of high grade Timely's before you post.

Sincerely,

Adam Strange.

stooges.gif

AWESOME BOOKS!!! hail.gif

Thanks, now I know never to trust your eBay auctions poke2.gif

Yep, the joys of disclosure!!!!!! You know, the yellow logo of the Marvel 30 just adds to its coolness. And its the Pearl Harbor issue. What kid could resist that cover. It is surprising that it isn't the most common issue around. They must not have printed as many of these as, say, a Capt. Marvel from the same month. Either that or kids back then had no taste!

Mr. Bedrock,

Please wait until you have a large grouping of high grade Timely's before you post.

Sincerely,

Adam Strange.

stooges.gif

AWESOME BOOKS!!! hail.gif

Noted, and done! Coming from you, that's high praise indeed. Thanks.

Yep, the joys of disclosure!!!!!! You know, the yellow logo of the Marvel 30 just adds to its coolness. And its the Pearl Harbor issue. What kid could resist that cover. It is surprising that it isn't the most common issue around. They must not have printed as many of these as, say, a Capt. Marvel from the same month. Either that or kids back then had no taste!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif There's got to be an explanation beyond tastes. It seems to me that Fawcett had deeper coffers and could afford to put out more copies on the market. After all, their roots reach further back than Goodman's and as an outfit was probably better run. confused-smiley-013.gif

gator

it's not that easy gator. VERY exclusive membership. the elder geek, by the way, has full veto power in this area.