• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

Well, let's jump start this thread with a bang.

A little book I picked up in a deal I made this past weekend. This is my girlfriend Louise holding it for me as I take a picture of it.

NewYorkCityFeb2009101.jpg

This is a scan of the book without the lady.

MarvelMysteryComics9CGC5_0.jpg

:applause:

Rick, you didn't?? :tonofbricks:

GREAT pickup Roy..Glad you got a super upgrade from the previous copy..

A little book I picked up in a deal I made this past weekend. This is my girlfriend Louise holding it for me as I take a picture of it.

Little book!???? I'd hate to see a big book if that is a little one. (worship)

oh, my goodness. oh, my. oh, dear.

OH S____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, my goodness. oh, my. oh, dear.

OH S____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can say that again (worship)

Roy, the book and the lady are Sweet! :applause: :applause: Congrats!!

Guys thanks. I'm pretty excited. To me it's one of the greatest comics of all time. I still need to pay it off but I am glad a scooped it. From what I understand there was a long lineup of people ready to swoop in on that book and I appreciate the integrity and openness that Gator showed to me as I considered the purchase. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better guy to deal with than Rick.

Guys thanks. I'm pretty excited. To me it's one of the greatest comics of all time. I still need to pay it off but I am glad a scooped it. From what I understand there was a long lineup of people ready to swoop in on that book and I appreciate the integrity and openness that Gator showed to me as I considered the purchase. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better guy to deal with than Rick.

Very hard pressed. Once you get past the goofiness, he is tops!

Not another pressing thread.

Is he trimmed too?

Jack

On second thought, please don't answer that

Not another pressing thread.

Is he trimmed too?

Jack

On second thought, please don't answer that

:sick:

As an interesting aside there were several people that were simply looking to press and flip the book. I saved them the trouble as I hope to keep it for a while....that and it would have just cost me more later.

(thumbs u

As an interesting aside there were several people that were simply looking to press and flip the book. I saved them the trouble as I hope to keep it for a while....that and it would have just cost me more later.

(thumbs u

Roy: Congrats on the book, I know that is your grail book and I'm happy for you. I'm gonna try and give you a little run for your money tomorrow when I post my haul from NYCC tomorrow :devil:

Jim

(thumbs u

Roy: Congrats on the book, I know that is your grail book and I'm happy for you. I'm gonna try and give you a little run for your money tomorrow when I post my haul from NYCC tomorrow :devil:

Jim

oh, you will have some beauts to post...and of course, i am both sad and happy for roy (thumbs u

Absolutely! Gator is as good as they come. (thumbs u

Free of the burden that WAS my White Mountain collection, I was able to splurge a little this past weekend with some of the proceeds of my new found play money.

Cap36.jpg

LexiesPics002.jpg

PennMMC37.jpg

MMC48SF.jpg

Jim

:o :o :o :o

All I can say is wow!! Those are jaw dropping copies!!

Vern

Free of the burden that WAS my White Mountain collection, I was able to splurge a little this past weekend with some of the proceeds of my new found play money.

Cap36.jpg

LexiesPics002.jpg

PennMMC37.jpg

MMC48SF.jpg

Jim

all I can say is

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Cap36.jpg

LexiesPics002.jpg

PennMMC37.jpg

MMC48SF.jpg

Jim

I sure think you made the right decision!!!!!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)