• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,163 posts in this topic

Thanks Billy, Ro, and Adam

:)

I'm tickled pink about it.

yeah, with all the public thanks I got, I can tell :baiting:

Then slide over to Comics General and look at the this week in your collection thread Mr. Gator. And notice the timestamp is well before your above missive.

Then slide over to Comics General and look at the this week in your collection thread Mr. Gator. And notice the timestamp is well before your above missive.

:P

actually, I expected an entire thread started and dedicated to it (and me)... what is wrong with you ungrateful bastages :baiting:

My favorite cover of the first 10 Marvels arrived today! I love overnight shipping

mm7.jpg

mm7full.jpg

Bill: I agree with the rest that is a gorgeous #7 and I love that cover. I've always felt that the covers for #5,#7 and #13 are like a little mini set, and would look breathtaking beside each other as a subset. :cloud9:

Jim

Totally jealous, Bill! Its got it all going on... PQ, condition, and a classic cover (with the cool signature Timely side bar). Can't wait to get a copy one day. The Submariner story in that issue is wicked.

ENJOY!!

Thanks Ryan, I have reprint at home so I won't have to crack it to read it. :)

Totally jealous, Bill! Its got it all going on... PQ, condition, and a classic cover (with the cool signature Timely side bar). Can't wait to get a copy one day. The Submariner story in that issue is wicked.

ENJOY!!

...and hypodermic needle, girl bondage and even (iron) hooded menaces! lol

ENJOY!!

That sells it for me!! This book is one of my top Timely wants. Luckily it doesn't seem to be a rare issue, compared with other early numbers.

ENJOY!!

That sells it for me!! This book is one of my top Timely wants. Luckily it doesn't seem to be a rare issue, compared with other early numbers.

I wouldn't be too sure... a nice presenting copy is quite scarce, IMO

Bill: I agree with the rest that is a gorgeous #7 and I love that cover. I've always felt that the covers for #5,#7 and #13 are like a little mini set, and would look breathtaking beside each other as a subset. :cloud9:

Jim

I ran with your idea Jim,and wowza they look pretty together!

marvel5713.JPG

Jim

marvel5713.JPG

:applause::applause:

Jim

marvel5713.JPG

That third issue could really use a female on the cover. hm

My favorite cover of the first 10 Marvels arrived today! I love overnight shipping

mm7.jpg

mm7full.jpg

Jim

Thanks Jim, you've given me a new quest (thumbs u