• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

Roy, I see you and Gator have been lurking and posting a freaking lot!!!!! Wholy Shizzle
just killin' time, waiting for you to return (thumbs u

AAWWWWH Shucks, that is sweet of you...actually love you guys. Just been pretty busy surviving.

Paul

Edited by mr.schomburg

Roy, I see you and Gator have been lurking and posting a freaking lot!!!!! Wholy Shizzle
just killin' time, waiting for you to return (thumbs u

AAWWWWH Shucks, that is sweet of you...actually love you guys. Just been pretty busy surviving.

Paul

so, whatcha been up to?

I don't even know when San Diego is? Maybe...If I can bunk with some sexy guy and not have to pay for room....???

I've got my daughter and her friend sharing the room already. But, I'm sure there are some boardies that have some floor space available.

Thanks guys!

I have been working real hard just trying to stay afloat financially. Been staying in comics a little via my ebay store, but would like to be just a collector again.....

Soon I hope!

Life has been busy different raising kids without a partner, been playing a lot with kids as weather has allowed.

Anyway good to see you guys, I am gonna try to come on more and stay involved.

Anything new around here? Anyone else have anything cool that I missed?

Thanks guys!

I have been working real hard just trying to stay afloat financially. Been staying in comics a little via my ebay store, but would like to be just a collector again.....

Soon I hope!

Life has been busy different raising kids without a partner, been playing a lot with kids as weather has allowed.

Anyway good to see you guys, I am gonna try to come on more and stay involved.

Anything new around here? Anyone else have anything cool that I missed?

dude, you have missed EVERY cool book every made... shame on you for putting your kids and job before us...just shameful (tsk)

lol< that I am sure of, but hey I guy has to have priorities.... lol
ask me, I will help you straighten your priorities out

:sick:

you californians are all alike....mind in the soap operas :baiting:

GATOR, who keep his straightening to himself from now on

This grail is on hold for me. Might have to thin the hurd a bit but I didn't want to see this slip through my fingers. :cloud9:

CACAnnualpr.jpg

fun little book

One of my favorite GA Cap covers and of course I am a sucker for rare Canadian books. :cloud9:

Every time I go to post in this thread, I'm following something insane...

Cool book Surfer. Tell us more, is this a new discovery, or one thats been floating around for a while?

And here is what I came to the thread to post...

MarvelMystery11.jpg

CaptainAmerica32.jpg