• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,098 posts in this topic

Finally...I get to post a book!

I picked this up at the Baltimore convention and sent it to CGC not long ago. No Schomburg, but I love this cover by Syd. The colors on the cover are very bright and I love the pinks and blues in the snow. Cool stories inside also. I actually got to read this before I sent it in.

I'm so excited to get this!!! :banana:

— Rick

Cap25.jpg

Very nice. :applause: Thanks for posting it.

I picked this up at the Baltimore convention and sent it to CGC not long ago. No Schomburg, but I love this cover by Syd. The colors on the cover are very bright and I love the pinks and blues in the snow. Cool stories inside also. I actually got to read this before I sent it in.

— Rick

Cap25.jpg

wonderful book!

I used to have the full set of Batman cards, but have only had one or two of the Supes. Wish I had them all though.

Timely guys may not like us DC folks dirtying up their thread with Bats and Supes

lol

— Rick

Cap25.jpg

Awesome book!!!

These aren't new. I just got a wild hair and decided to scan some books that I've had for a while.

ideal1.jpg

These aren't new. I just got a wild hair and decided to scan some books that I've had for a while.

ideal1.jpg

Great books but not sure what wild hair has to do with scanning. :shrug:

Maybe if he typed "hare" you would have understood it better....considering the subject matter and all

ideal1.jpg

Great books but not sure what wild hair has to do with scanning. :shrug:

Maybe if he typed "hare" you would have understood it better....considering the subject matter and all

but that would have been to obvious, right lol

nice books ricky. here's another comedy animal/hitler cover, and below is the reason i own it. something less than a true s/h appearance, something more than an ad page. cap is in the story! kinda.

comedy22.jpg

comedycappage.jpg