• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

Very cool, Billy! Looks like Sekowsky drew himself into the story. This type of thing happened a few times in the Timely Funny animal comics where the artists evidently had a bit more free reign than in the supes.

feeling some little fore-shocks, i decided i could no longer risk the global cataclysm threatened by my marvel mystery run having a hole in it. you can all rest more easily now.

MarvelMystery28CGC85ow.jpg

feeling some little fore-shocks, i decided i could no longer risk the global cataclysm threatened by my marvel mystery run having a hole in it. you can all rest more easily now.

hm that was some display of patience lol Edited by G.A.tor

hm that was some display of patience lol

it'll be 2 weeks on sat. gator!!! give a brother a break.

hm that was some display of patience lol

it'll be 2 weeks on sat. gator!!! give a brother a break.

in that case, well done!

My geek works fast!

My geek works fast!

:gossip: don't tell bobi, he has managed to fool her so far lol