• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

since I have no desire to own a millie, I will graciously live vicariously through all the boardies and friends that do :foryou:

+1

:shy:

I'm really tickled to finally have a copy of this issue. Not a high-grade by any means, but I think at least the colors are still pretty good on this one.

Cap13.jpg

One of the very best Cap covers of the run.

Colors look really good on it, agreed.

And that's a pretty nice looking 3.5, the top right corner looks darn sharp!

Great pick up, :applause:

I'm really tickled to finally have a copy of this issue. Not a high-grade by any means, but I think at least the colors are still pretty good on this one.

Cap13.jpg

did you get that from heritage...at least I know who outbid me :baiting:

one more timely added to the collection

36129_back.jpg

damn c, you are rockin the timelys

just a couple lol. but im super happy to own a copy..and thanks everyone for the fine words

Recently got these back from CGC. Apparently, I must have checked the box for super-duper, extra reflective inner wells...never had this much trouble with scanner glare before. Anyhow...

Nazi planes and Japanese subs

mmc421.jpg

mmc582.jpg

I guess being run over by a steam roller wouldn't be painful enough. The Nazis had to add little spikes to it so that it would REALLY smart!

mmc64.jpg