• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

I think we have quite enough Timely threads at this point Mr Parker....

Just a quick count of page one shows four Timely threads. By comparison there are four threads of Batman related stuff alone. A few more of other DC characters. And I'm sure page two is half full of Action #1 threads.

Frankly the Timelys are under-represented. Let's start that green Timely cover thread!!!!!!!

Just a quick count of page one shows four Timely threads. By comparison there are four threads of Batman related stuff alone. A few more of other DC characters. And I'm sure page two is half full of Action #1 threads.

Frankly the Timelys are under-represented. Let's start that green Timely cover thread!!!!!!!

:applause:

KGrHqZi4E1MLRQcsWBNgu3N7ug_3.jpg

very good looking book! a rare green 'un. we need to have a "green with envy" timely thread---you could start it in a big way, sir.

I think a RED Timely thread would take off!

:insane:

the topic asked to "show me your timely's..." and I simply responded "no" (thumbs u
:sorry:
and where were you this weekend mister (shrug)

:busy:Making room in the house for a baby! :busy:

the topic asked to "show me your timely's..." and I simply responded "no" (thumbs u

a new prized comic baby, or a baby baby? if the latter, congrats! hell, congrats if the former, too, but not as big a congrats.

so I heard, but still, really no excuse!!!.... congrats, in all seriousness

You are right about the pre-robin Tec and Action 1 threads. Each time I see one now, it is like a hammer banging me in the head :makepoint:

So, okay, get to posting your green timelys. But I draw the line at the red ones :rulez:

You are right about the pre-robin Tec and Action 1 threads. Each time I see one now, it is like a hammer banging me in the head :makepoint:

:gossip: It's a gavel. ;)