• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

so this issue # was the last I needed to complete my MMC run a few years ago...it had eluded me, and I was able to finagle Parker's copy out of his collection and into mine... since then, I have pretty much bought every copy I could (except for the one to replace parker's "hole")... this is the nicest I have

mmc46cg85.jpg

i have never "seen" the urge to collect mulitple copies of any book, but if you're gonna do it, this issue is surely a good choice.

so this issue # was the last I needed to complete my MMC run a few years ago...it had eluded me, and I was able to finagle Parker's copy out of his collection and into mine... since then, I have pretty much bought every copy I could (except for the one to replace parker's "hole")... this is the nicest I have

mmc46cg85.jpg

i have never "seen" the urge to collect mulitple copies of any book, but if you're gonna do it, this issue is surely a good choice.

there are a handful of books I like to own lots of copies of...

mmc46, batman 47, action 23, superman 14...I just seem to "need" to try to buy them all lol

mmc46cg85.jpg

Gator has lots of urges. :insane:

mmc46cg85.jpg

Gator has lots of urges. :insane:

Good thing somebody told me he had a good friend going after it, or I would have tried harder :whistle:

Unless this wasn't the Heritage copy, than nevermind :sorry:

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

mmc46cg85.jpg

Nothing says gorgeous like a Schomburg putrid-green Hitler! Sweet!! :cloud9: One day I hope to have one in my hands.

Nothing says gorgeous like a Schomburg putrid-green Hitler! Sweet!! :cloud9:

With a worm in his ear...

mm46.jpg

Picked this up in the last Heritage auction.

Sub-Mariner-18.jpg

Gorgeous book, Rahigh (really rich colors) on a par with my 8.5 Lloyd Jacquet copy! (worship)

I sold a 9.4 copy in NY last oct ... Was really nice

Sub-Mariner-18.jpg

Gorgeous book, Rahigh (really rich colors) on a par with my 8.5 Lloyd Jacquet copy! (worship)

move this over to the "books i used to own" thread, please.

Sub-Mariner-18.jpg

move this over to the "books i used to own" thread, please.

:makepoint: I didn't post it