• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

I have only ever seen 2 copies of AS 3 for sale during my collecting time frame of AS (2007 on) outside of the one I just bought a few months ago... I have seen at least 8 copies of #2 for sale (of which I had a vg and the 8.0 and passed on several low grade and one real nice raw copy that was overpriced)... no doubt that 2 comes up for sale more often than 3, but of late, neither is traded very often (at least in my opinion and experience)
you guys are making me want a # 3 again :mad: it's the best cover in the 3-10 run IMO..love that Nazi Torpedo Plant party.
:whistle:

allselect3c.jpg

:takeit: checks coming.

I have only ever seen 2 copies of AS 3 for sale during my collecting time frame of AS (2007 on) outside of the one I just bought a few months ago... I have seen at least 8 copies of #2 for sale (of which I had a vg and the 8.0 and passed on several low grade and one real nice raw copy that was overpriced)... no doubt that 2 comes up for sale more often than 3, but of late, neither is traded very often (at least in my opinion and experience)
you guys are making me want a # 3 again :mad: it's the best cover in the 3-10 run IMO..love that Nazi Torpedo Plant party.

allselect3c.jpg

I actually forgot what this cover looked like because I haven't seen one for sale in years. Now I must track one down!

allselect3c.jpg

I actually forgot what this cover looked like because I haven't seen one for sale in years. Now I must track one down!

it is truly a RARELY offered book for sale...now, it is rare (shrug) not sure...maybe folks just like 1 and 2, but 3 is dern tough... I have received NO pm's though, to buy this copy lol

Speaking of All Winners, I finally have my favorite duo of issues from the run reassembled. Haven't had these two together since 1995

allwinnersduo.jpg

My two favorites as well! Nicely done Bill! You've been on quite a roll.