• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,079 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]Thanks everybody! :hi: Snagging this puppy starts the year off right![/font]smiley-happy036.gif

don't thank "everybody;" i'm so jealous, i haven't given you a bit of praise.

what the hell: way to go, sir!!!

[font:Times New Roman]Thanks everybody! :hi: Snagging this puppy starts the year off right![/font]smiley-happy036.gif

don't thank "everybody;" i'm so jealous, i haven't given you a bit of praise.

what the hell: way to go, sir!!!

That's OK buddy, I knew you'd make your case before closing arguments. lol

The MMC #5 Larson is currently for sale. I've got my eye on it. :wishluck:

We'd get pretty close though!

DavidMerryweather #3

podboy66 #4

MrBedrock #6

DavidMerryweather #7

Timely #8

MrBedrock #11

Timely #14

MrBedrock #19

CGCWorld #22

ps. Metropolis had the #17 on their site a short time ago, it must have recently sold.

Edited by Timely

I wonder about the staples .... hm

They look fine to me.

They are fine. I used to own that book. Bought it from Dan Greenhalgh in '95 or '96. Sold it through Metro to Cage in 1999. It is really nice. The 8.0 grade is probably spot on, but it looks and feels much nicer than that.

They look fine to me.

They are fine. I used to own that book. Bought it from Dan Greenhalgh in '95 or '96. Sold it through Metro to Cage in 1999. It is really nice. The 8.0 grade is probably spot on, but it looks and feels much nicer than that.

This is what made me wonder: "If not for discolored staples, the book would probably be a VF/NM."

They look fine to me.

This is what made me wonder: "If not for discolored staples, the book would probably be a VF/NM."

That's true. They aren't super shiny. But they aren't rusty to the point of staining any paper or falling apart.

They look fine to me.

That's true. They aren't super shiny. But they aren't rusty to the point of staining any paper or falling apart.

Not as bad as those in SC's Tec 37? hm