• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,102 posts in this topic

I have posted this in other threads but sumo.gif

HT12cgc6.jpg

Awesome book, Surfer! hail.gif I wish all my 6.0 books looked that nice... cloud9.gif

Dino

hello all..

I remember grading it 7.5 in the PGM thread....don't remember why, but I can't imagine it 6.0 unless some interior defects?

gator

Surfer, I saw the HT 12 front/back cover scan in the grading thread and thought for sure it was at least a 7.0. Still a great book! Remember, it's just a number. If you ever sold it I'm sure you'd get some very interested buyers willing to pay a premium for it simply due to the outstanding eye appeal. thumbsup2.gif

There have been a ton of great books posted to this thread lately. Congrats to everyone. Surfer luv the HT 12. Here are my Timely purchases over the last couple of months.

allwinners2.jpg

cap51.jpg

cap73.jpg

ht16.jpg

ht17.jpg

mm5.jpg

mm44.jpg

There have been a ton of great books posted to this thread lately. Congrats to everyone. Surfer luv the HT 12. Here are my Timely purchases over the last couple of months.

allwinners2.jpg

cap51.jpg

cap73.jpg

ht16.jpg

ht17.jpg

mm5.jpg

mm44.jpg

Vern, Wow, nice books.......you have been a busy guy!!!! Thank you for sharing! cloud9.gif

Pod some smoking books you got there. thumbsup2.gif

If you Pod them, you better disclose!

Hi MrBedrock, what's the grade on your All-Select 1? Thanks, Steelhelmet

Funny you should ask.......

allselect1.jpg

Your very welcome. I just scanned it about an hour ago....I had a premonition that someone was going to ask! (I also had a premonition that tomorrow someone will walk into the store with a box full of Amazing Fantasy #15)

Your very welcome. I just scanned it about an hour ago....I had a premonition that someone was going to ask! (I also had a premonition that tomorrow someone will walk into the store with a box full of Amazing Fantasy #15)

I'll take one!

I'll take one!

I'll take two! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hi MrBedrock, what's the grade on your All-Select 1? Thanks, Steelhelmet

Funny you should ask.......

allselect1.jpg

First, Daddy want Daddy like, AS 1 in VF hail.gifhail.gifcloud9.gif

Second I'll take three of the Amf 15, then trade two back to you for the AS 1

Hopefully I will be contacting all of you tomorrow 893crossfingers-thumb.gif