• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

hello all...

with a trade/cash deal with Metro, I have aquired my last MMC...the #2...as soon as it arrives, I will take a Parker type shot of the entire run :)

gator

Incredible!! Congrats! :o

Edited by fishbone

hello all...

with a trade/cash deal with Metro, I have aquired my last MMC...the #2...as soon as it arrives, I will take a Parker type shot of the entire run :)

gator

took you long enough.

Yeah, what was it? 20 minutes? lol

:signfunny:

Let me be the 16th person to congratulate you!

hello all...

gator

Congrats Rick, but before you try that special shot, you might want to aquire the 1st issue of the run (tsk)

hello all...

gator

Congrats Rick, but before you try that special shot, you might want to aquire the 1st issue of the run (tsk)

#2 is the first issue lol

thanks all...many many folks on this board helped me by finding or selling me issues (and a few of you even got me started!)...so, fun to share dem der funny books with you all! couldn't have done it without everyone's help! in fact, I will say with certainty, that I could not have completed the run without your assistance

thanks!

rick

You got me beat! congrats!

West

thanks W..

and, again, I could list everyone that has assisted me, but you all know who you are ,so take a bow!

thanks

rick

hello all...

gator

#2 is the first issue lol

True, but If I remember correctly Mr. Parker did have a certain pedigreed MC 1 in that money shot of all money shots...... :baiting:

True, but If I remember correctly Mr. Parker did have a certain pedigreed MC 1 in that money shot of all money shots...... :baiting:

"Did have" being the key phrase. As in "doesn't have anymore".

Heard he got taken by some Ruthless Bastich.

"Did have" being the key phrase. As in "doesn't have anymore".

Heard he got taken by some Ruthless Bastich.

Funny I hear the same thing, but I also heard it was replaced with another copy....just repeating hearsay mind you. You ruthless bastich!