• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Jim I'm working on trying to get my old copy back, only the 3rd one I know of, want to trade?

smccad31.jpg[/img]

Question: Why is the Canadian Version #32 while the American is #31?

It's actually the other way around, CDN is #31 while the US is #32. I'm new at this, so I don't know but hopefully Peter can chime in.

Jim

Jim I'm working on trying to get my old copy back, only the 3rd one I know of, want to trade?

smccad31.jpg[/img]

Question: Why is the Canadian Version #32 while the American is #31?

It's actually the other way around, CDN is #31 while the US is #32. I'm new at this, so I don't know but hopefully Peter can chime in.

Jim

Oh right. That is what I meant to say. :popcorn:

Hi all......some very nice books in this thread. I currently own.....only one Timely......are new guys allowed to post pics of their Timely's here too???

Have any of you seen the Marvel #1 up on ebay right now? Its way outta my league.....but still makes me drool just lookin at it. Here the link......anybody know this guy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Comics-1-Timely-Unrestored-CGC-6-0_W0QQitemZ130232228542QQihZ003QQcategoryZ68QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi all......some very nice books in this thread. I currently own.....only one Timely......are new guys allowed to post pics of their Timely's here too???

Have any of you seen the Marvel #1 up on ebay right now? Its way outta my league.....but still makes me drool just lookin at it. Here the link......anybody know this guy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Comics-1-Timely-Unrestored-CGC-6-0_W0QQitemZ130232228542QQihZ003QQcategoryZ68QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Welcome! And yes, new guys are allowed, and in fact encouraged to post Timely's here too

:)

Post Away!

Well, here she is. MM #58. Its a really nice book.....solid, tight, and bright. I grade it at a Fine to Fine +.....but I know I might be a bit out of touch with the current parameters of grading these days........when I started collecting, every thing was Good - Fine or Mint......not all these numbers. I'll have to get used to using them properly. I did see a thread about having other people grade your books....or at least give you their opinion. Maybe I'll take some new pics and post it up there.....to see if I'm close to everyone else.

mm58.jpg

Well, here she is. MM #58. Its a really nice book.....solid, tight, and bright. I grade it at a Fine to Fine +.....but I know I might be a bit out of touch with the current parameters of grading these days........when I started collecting, every thing was Good - Fine or Mint......not all these numbers. I'll have to get used to using them properly. I did see a thread about having other people grade your books....or at least give you their opinion. Maybe I'll take some new pics and post it up there.....to see if I'm close to everyone else.

mm58.jpg

You might want to try a scan for best quality. Great book. To bad, about that dust shadow tho. Still a classic book (thumbs u

mm58.jpg

Looks really nice to me! (thumbs u

howdy and welcome...

it is a cool book...sold for $75K last year... the seller is well known (the dentist)...

howdy and welcome...

it is a cool book...sold for $75K last year... the seller is well known (the dentist)...

Isn't it about time that we just call Dave Anderson (the dentist) by his name...Dave Anderson.

Not to be confused with Want-List Dave Anderson, who is not a dentist.