• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

Some of you may have been watching my recent sales thread, and wondering what it was for...

My newest addition... Just finished paying for it, should have it in hand, and a raw scan to follow, at the beginning of next week :D I love the date stamp in the logo... anyone know if that is indicative of a file copy, a publisher's copy, or just some random store with a big stamp?

CaptainAmericasWeirdTales751950-02CGC45.jpg

love it! well done. and looks a damn sight better than 4.5, i might add.

Some of you may have been watching my recent sales thread, and wondering what it was for...

My newest addition... Just finished paying for it, should have it in hand, and a raw scan to follow, at the beginning of next week :D I love the date stamp in the logo... anyone know if that is indicative of a file copy, a publisher's copy, or just some random store with a big stamp?

CaptainAmericasWeirdTales751950-02CGC45.jpg

love it! well done. and looks a damn sight better than 4.5, i might add.

Me too! Thank you. and I agree :D

here is a picture of a comparable copy to bunky's (this one is the Larson)

540Front.jpg

Larson :cloud9: (rick, did you finally pick up the book to join your MMC 3 and MMC 9?)

I have not as of yet, but if I were to , say, get the larson 4, I am sure the 7 would join it :baiting:

540Front.jpg

Larson :cloud9: (rick, did you finally pick up the book to join your MMC 3 and MMC 9?)

I have not as of yet, but if I were to , say, get the larson 4, I am sure the 7 would join it :baiting:

I have no idea what you're talkin' about... :whistle:

540Front.jpg

I wish it were mine <3 :wishluck:

you've always had a soft spot for 7...too bad it is past your birthday :baiting: