• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Just got this in the mail today :cloud9:

RAD2078920101116_121315.jpg

Very nice! I love those later Timely's with the SA Marvel feel to them and the Marvel logo :cloud9:

too bad Cap didn't have xray vision doh!
he probably doesn't know what it is since Marvel guys don't have out with DC heroes too often lol

I finally get to contribute to this thread once again. I got myself an early Christmas gift in the mail today. :banana: My first marvel mystery and one of my favorites (thanks again Steve).

book is slabbed (same grade)

cgc03100761.jpg

:acclaim:

One of the best covers of the run :applause:

I finally get to contribute to this wonderful thread once again. I got myself an early Christmas gift in the mail today. :banana: My first marvel mystery and one of my favorites (thanks again Steve).

cgc03100761.jpg

Great copy of a great book - not sure, but that may be the same copy that Ed Robertson had last year; I saw it in person and really liked the appeal (and the PQ).

Congrat's! :headbang:

I finally get to contribute to this wonderful thread once again. I got myself an early Christmas gift in the mail today. :banana: My first marvel mystery and one of my favorites (thanks again Steve).

cgc03100761.jpg

Great copy of a great book - not sure, but that may be the same copy that Ed Robertson had last year; I saw it in person and really liked the appeal (and the PQ).

nice book, sir! mm 13 is in my top-5 mm covers. i've always thought the reds on mine really pop.

mm13.jpg

cgc03100761.jpg

Same copy that Ed had. I bought it from him (through email correspondence) and it was part of my #1-13 run that I assembled. Great book!

cgc03100761.jpg

nice book, sir! mm 13 is in my top-5 mm covers. i've always thought the reds on mine really pop.

mm13.jpg

Nice Billy... MM13 is one of those books that with the right colors, its cover just pops (this is the Recil Macon copy):

Marv13Crop.jpg

cgc03100761.jpg

mm13.jpg

Nice Billy... MM13 is one of those books that with the right colors, its cover just pops (this is the Recil Macon copy):

Marv13Crop.jpg

I love Marvel 13...

mm13.jpg

I'm new to this board and I can't believe the amazing books everyone has!

I'm going to try and show a few of mine if I can figure out how to add them!

:hi: Welcome to the Boards!

Unfortunately your upload doesn't quite work as I can't see the scans. A lot of us use a free image hosting site like Photobucket.com which makes it a little easier to do. Feel free to shout if we can help with posting.