• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

22,992 posts in this topic

Here is Captain America #50 CGC 8.0. Cool Schomburg gorilla cover, that should excite all you DC Silver Age gorilla fans out there! Looks like the Flash and Superman were not the first heroes to fight an irrate gorilla!

Timely 361121-Cap50.jpg

361121-Cap50.jpg.0947ace5fdd6858c7c4cbf4a12c907af.jpg

Edited by Timely

I always crack up at the little adult-film-star mustache on The Angel.

I think back then they thought they were "...quite dashing...". 27_laughing.gif

Cool Cap motorcycle cover:

allwinners12.jpg

That's what comics are for!

Art is to be seen! flowerred.gif

Extremely impressive collection Timely thumbsup2.gif I haven't checked Parrino's site in a while. Any interest in the Marvel 1 Pay Copy? I only have a couple of Timely's and none up to the quality of these posts.

That's what comics are for!

Art is to be seen! flowerred.gif

Extremely impressive collection Timely thumbsup2.gif I haven't checked Parrino's site in a while. Any interest in the Marvel 1 Pay Copy? I only have a couple of Timely's and none up to the quality of these posts.

I already have a Marvel #1 9.0!

Timely

I kind of figured you might. If you've mentioned it before in the threads and I missed it, my bad. flamed.gif

Since I don't check out the Gold threads what's the scoop on the Human Torch #1 that Mark Wilson is trying to sell for the tiny sum of $135K?

Next in my Captain America run is #52, CGC 9.2 Highest Graded Copy. I've always liked those bank safe covers, and Schomburg drew a cool one here! ATOMIC BOMB SUITCASE COVER! HEHE

Timely 364762-Cap52.jpg

364762-Cap52.jpg.a10bc8576cfbfe8454cb96c206873f3e.jpg

Edited by Timely

Well, I thought it was a Timely... Seems like the later issues of Captain America jumed around a little bit (I couldn't find this issue in the CGC Census). Even though the good Captain isn't even in this issue, I hope you'll enjoy it too. It's probably as close to a Timely as I can get.

Weird_Tales.JPG