• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,019 posts in this topic

Great cover, I never knew GA books had such over-the-top covers! The Torch is burning the flesh right off the sadistic Japanese guy's arm! And we thought graphic images was a modern phenomenon!

Here's All Winners #2 CGC 8.0 2nd Highest Graded Copy. A few Pedigree experts and myself instantly recognized this is the Pennsylvania Copy, apparently CGC was not as sure! confused.gif

Timely

397074-Allwinners2.jpg

397074-Allwinners2.jpg.7bc5b0f2e14491d0df2c361a87e12311.jpg

Edited by Timely

Nice All-Winners #2! How can you tell it's a Pennsylvania copy (the sideways "B")? Mind if I squeeze in a couple more Mystics to finish those off? I wanted to do this before you started on those Marvel Mysterys. Obviously, it's the high grades that get respect, so, here's one someone asked about: cloud9.gif

397547-mystic7.jpg

397547-mystic7.jpg.8b410f7ce72e4f2a4df1c01e0b350458.jpg

Edited by ghoulaid

Both of those are awesome! By all means post the #1!

BTW many of the early Pennsylvania's actually have a "B" on the cover, some of them look like a "P". Later issues do have a "P"

Timely