• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Great Caps everyone. My scanner's on the fritz so I can't play but here is some "art" that I took a photo of when I was in Miami a couple of weeks ago.

CapinMiami.jpg

Right across the street from a police station!

Great Caps everyone. My scanner's on the fritz so I can't play but here is some "art" that I took a photo of when I was in Miami a couple of weeks ago.

CapinMiami.jpg

Right across the street from a police station!

:o Cap on crack (...only in Miami) :facepalm:

V

V

V

V

V

OK, here's Cap from another angle, ...this one selling ice cream:

407568_10150554035248057_778373056_8798237_749640205_n.jpg

Attributed to Michael Braun; taken Jan. 14th.

Yes, that's me on the right in my guise as a meek mild mannered auctioneer. My girl-Friday (or was it Saturday) for this auction was author Shanna Swendson, who I kept referring to as Vanna to entertain the audience. :grin:

how can this thread go dormant for 3 days?

:sorry: It may be partially my fault! :cry:

Folks are probably still in shock over seeing graffiti of Cap on crack followed by the utter disbelief of advertising Cap in the guise of a Good Humor man.

Of course the pause could be a reflection of the awe & reverence folks had seeing my manly image holding up the ltd. ed. Cap poster with an able assist from my friend Shanna, ...or not. (shrug)

Edited by DavidMerryweather

You need to buy something new & then post a pic of it! (thumbs u

Folks are probably too focused on the upcoming Heritage auction, but I'll try to get the ball rolling with this one (I'm not sure that I ever posted this scan, but if so, it's been a long time)...

img_Sub-Mariner19_104.jpg

You need to buy something new & then post a pic of it! (thumbs u

Folks are probably too focused on the upcoming Heritage auction, but I'll try to get the ball rolling with this one (I'm not sure that I ever posted this scan, but if so, it's been a long time)...

img_Sub-Mariner19_104.jpg

Thanks for posting this one Cat :applause:

got my mmc 46 back from cgc.... 9.0 goodness :cloud9:

9.0 :o

Picture please!

only have a crappy phone pic (no scanner at home any more)...oh yeah, white pages baby :headbang:

mmc46cgc9.jpg

got my mmc 46 back from cgc.... 9.0 goodness :cloud9:

9.0 :o

Picture please!

only have a crappy phone pic (no scanner at home any more)...oh yeah, white pages baby :headbang:

mmc46cgc9.jpg

^^

Wow, were you able to buy it raw?