• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

I just got back from Comic-Con and boy is my wallet lighter!

as1_front_zpsa7558514.jpg

I gots me a white paged unrestored GRAIL! :whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

I just got back from Comic-Con and boy is my wallet lighter!

as1_front_zpsa7558514.jpg

I gots me a white paged unrestored GRAIL! :whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

details...! (thumbs u

Bought it from Metro yesterday. I was negotiating for a stack of GA when I saw it on the wall and it was love when I pulled it out of the sleeve. It has really nice gloss and white pages. Metro graded it a 7.5 and I agree. Its main problem is some tearing at the staple on the back cover. The gloss and pages on this are the nicest I have ever seen on a Timely and I own a few white pagers.

P.S. I love my wife. She didn't even bat an eye when I announced that I wanted this book instead of the stack of GA we had spent the previous 30 minutes talking about. :grin:

Bought it from Metro yesterday. I was negotiating for a stack of GA when I saw it on the wall and it was love when I pulled it out of the sleeve. It has really nice gloss and white pages. Metro graded it a 7.5 and I agree. Its main problem is some tearing at the staple on the back cover. The gloss and pages on this are the nicest I have ever seen on a Timely and I own a few white pagers.

P.S. I love my wife. She didn't even bat an eye when I announced that I wanted this book instead of the stack of GA we had spent the previous 30 minutes talking about. :grin:

:applause: Outstanding!

:whee: My wife is telling me to send it into CGC this week; I keep pulling the book out and flipping through it. :cloud9:

:whee: My wife is telling me to send it into CGC this week; I keep pulling the book out and flipping through it. :cloud9:

Read it(carefully) before you slab it.

I like that cover. Congratulations! :applause:
Went away with the family for a few days and this was waiting for me when I got home. :)

null_zps394ea1da.jpg

Best cover of the run. Congrats!

+1 :applause:

Thanks fellas. :)

Any guesses on cover artist? GCD says Schomburg?

Edited by Twistty1

Read it(carefully) before you slab it.

I know. I have a feeling I better send it off to be slabbed. :fear: