• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

After dropping $800 2 weeks ago on a stupid repair job, my car went and died anyway from something unrelated to what I had fixed. It's heading to the junkyard and while waiting for the tow to show up at the house, I was looking on ebay and found this for $240 BIN.

Torn, don't care, has tape, don't care. It's my first Timely Cap book and it softens the blow a bit, plus was only $40 more than what I got for the dead car. Can't wait to get it in the mail and hold it

<a  href=CAPTAIN-AMERICA-63_zpshf9flclv.jpg' alt=

After dropping $800 2 weeks ago on a stupid repair job, my car went and died anyway from something unrelated to what I had fixed. It's heading to the junkyard and while waiting for the tow to show up at the house, I was looking on ebay and found this for $240 BIN.

Torn, don't care, has tape, don't care. It's my first Timely Cap book and it softens the blow a bit, plus was only $40 more than what I got for the dead car. Can't wait to get it in the mail and hold it

:applause:

Edited by Badger

Here's an upgrade. One of tougher ones in the run.

Sub%2029%20cgc%206.0_zpsmaxfhbz2.jpeg

...such a fantastic, bizarre cover..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... I can't think of too many other mainstream Timelys that come to auction less often than this one....

Here's an upgrade. One of tougher ones in the run.

Sub%2029%20cgc%206.0_zpsmaxfhbz2.jpeg

...such a fantastic, bizarre cover..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... I can't think of too many other mainstream Timelys that come to auction less often than this one....

Surealism cover my good man! I looked for a long time for this and just landed a real presentable lower grade copy off feebay about a week or two ago. Paid well for it and would have paid more if I had to, to finally get a copy. Why is this issue so hard to get???