• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multi-Signature Megathread!!!
3 3

283 posts in this topic

Sorry to slab spam, but i just couldn't resist sharing these again:

Amazing Spider-Man #583 Obama Variant: Mark Waid, Todd Nauck, Joe Quesada, Phil Jimenez & Barry Kitson

AmazingSpider-Man583x5signed.jpg

Spawn #150 Sketch Variant: [Front] Angel Medina & David Hine [back] Jim Lee, Todd McFarlane & Al "Spawn" Simmons

spawn150frontcgcss98x5signed.jpgspawn150backcgcss98x5signed.jpg

Slab spammin'? Let's just run those words together, because those books are Slammin'! :headbang:

:boo:

This is my first time on CGC thread and really dig this perticular one. Now, onto business: I have not seen the Image United Preview with 7 signatures--Kirkman, McFarlane, Liefeld, Valentino, Silvestri, Portacio, and Larsen. I got one and I hope there are others.

i got 1 too

ImageUnitedPreview.jpg

i have 2-5 double sig books, but my only 3+ book.....dam i love the cover

X-Force9.jpg

got 16 books signed at NY, some single, some double, and 1-2 triple sigs, just have to wait for them to come back

Well, I've been biting my tongue on this multi-signature thread for months, since I had a project in the works. I'm happy to announce tonight that the book has been graded, and will be auctioned off for charity in the near future. I think this book safely breaks any record so far. :)

A Tribute to Michael Turner, CGC SS 9.8 with a whopping FORTY-ONE (41) signatures! Check it out:

[img MLTtribute.jpg

Did this book sell yet?

Well, I've been biting my tongue on this multi-signature thread for months, since I had a project in the works. I'm happy to announce tonight that the book has been graded, and will be auctioned off for charity in the near future. I think this book safely breaks any record so far. :)

A Tribute to Michael Turner, CGC SS 9.8 with a whopping FORTY-ONE (41) signatures! Check it out:

MLTtribute.jpg

:o(worship)