• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: A picture is worth a thousand words...

22 posts in this topic

He posted someone's message with their cell phone and email in it? Now that is a sharp character.

I started laughing as I figured three of those messages were people on here asking the same question about wanting a picture with the glass out of the case and the backfield taken out. But this is probably hardcore collectors.

Do you know how many gyros it would take to raise money and buy a broken Evel Knievel pinball game? And the tzatziki would have to flow like water to keep that money streaming in.

But then again.....

I'm just trying to imagine how small this thing is if it can be shipped for only $1

Dude...Can't you read English? :makepoint:

the shipment is on your expence

you can come and pick it up your self to..

^^

I'm just trying to imagine how small this thing is if it can be shipped for only $1

Dude...Can't you read English? :makepoint:

the shipment is on your expence

you can come and pick it up your self to..

^^

Why do I get the feeling the person selling this "pin balls" game is using one of those handheld language conversion devices that do not always provide the results in a grammatically correct sentence structure?

I had a friend use one in France and he ended up stating "You pants with leg you put on feet" in-place of "He puts his pants on one leg at a time like everyone else."

Can't be, as at least he could spell correctly then.

that pinball machine is SWEET!!!

i wish i had the room for it,its real close to where i live.

I agree. That machine is a project for a dedicated collector/pinball freak. I wish I had the time, money, space, and electronics know-how to restore pinball machines.

can't you people tell the difference between the truly stupid and those who are clearly not conversing in their native tongue?

no. no, i guess not

that pinball machine is SWEET!!!

It is, but the BabbleFish English is the real joy in that auction!

I can't really fault this guy. His English is better than my Greek. Granted, he is in Florida so.......

It does look like a great machine. The new video games are fun but I miss the old arcades that were full of pinball machines and foozeball tables. I spent many a great afternoon playing my favorite pinball machine, Nip it (the same game the fonz played on Happy Days) and foozeball at the local University campus arcade with the occasional pause to watch the young ladies walk by. :luhv: