• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS 57 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES..THREAD CLOSED!

20 posts in this topic

Ok..so we all know this is on its way back from cgc.i bought this,like most things im buying now,to flip and raise money for a nice mid-grade AF 15...

a 9.8 is sale pending on clink for $22000...last 9.6 sale was $6000 in january,..and i believe had ow/w pages...this is a WHITE page beauty!!!

12 month gpa average is $4673 and on the way up.

there are 14 in 9.6 with 1 higher,the 9.8

it was brought up that there are "now 14"in 9.6..doesnt matter.that is a low number when you consider that a book like HULK 181 has 124 in 9.6 and is still on the rise as well...

i consider 14 to be a very small percentage for a HARD to find book in uber high grade...but you all know that...

so its offered here first if any fellow board members are interested...

payment by money order,bank check,or personal/business check is fine..and payment is expected to be prompt...no paypal...

book will be shipped via USPS priority mail,with delivery conf and insurance.FREE SHIPPING FOR WINNER.

i may be willing to do time payments,but it would have to be on a short term,with a few large payments..thats the best i can do...PM me with any questions and REASONABLE offers...im open for that.

FIRST :takeit: WINS IT AND TRUMPS ANY DEALS BEING NEGOTIATED....UNTIL THE DEAL IS DONE.

thanks for looking...this is the image sent from CGC.

AVENGERS 57 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES $6000 OBO

avengers57-1.jpg

That be one amazing book! (worship)

Ok..so we all know this is on its way back from cgc.i bought this,like most things im buying now,to flip and raise money for a nice mid-grade AF 15...

a 9.8 is sale pending on clink for $22000...last 9.6 sale was $6000 in january,..and i believe had ow/w pages...this is a WHITE page beauty!!!

it was brought up that there are "now 14"in 9.6..doesnt matter.that is a low number when you consider that a book like HULK 181 has 124 in 9.6 and is still on the rise as well...

i consider 14 to be a very small percentage for a HARD to find book in uber high grade...but you all know that...

payment by money order,bank check,or personal/business check is fine..and payment is expected to be prompt...no paypal...

book will be shipped via USPS priority mail,with delivery conf and insurance.FREE SHIPPING FOR WINNER.

i may be willing to do time payments,but it would have to be on a short term,with a few large payments..thats the best i can do...PM me with any questions and REASONABLE offers...im open for that.

FIRST :takeit: WINS IT AND TRUMPS ANY DEALS BEING NEGOTIATED....UNTIL THE DEAL IS DONE.

avengers57-1.jpg

looks much better than the crappy rocky mountain CGC 9.8 copy with that fugly smudge date stamp.

thanks!!

i was feeling the same way after i saw the 9.8..

apparently this book is creating quite a stir,and im answering all PM's as i can..its the weekend and im not home much of the time.going surfing for the day.please be patient with my replies.thanks for all the interest...

avengers57-1.jpg

book is being moved over to clink at a higher price...thanks for all the pm's...board members still have first dibs...thanks.thread closed!

That be one amazing book! (worship)

avengers57-1.jpg

FUGGIN A!! :o

Oh well, I gave it my best shot through PM with an offer higher than the May 2008 sale, 2nd to last sale on GPA I believe.

Good luck with this beauty. 14 of em out there is a very small number.

Oh well, I gave it my best shot through PM with an offer higher than the May 2008 sale, 2nd to last sale on GPA I believe.

Good luck with this beauty. 14 of em out there is a very small number.

thanks for the offers..i had a lot of pm offers..all over the board...literally!

from 2007 12 month average to the last 12 month average..to the if clink takes 10% from 6000= $5400...i was all ears..and the best thing to do is see what happens...THREAD CLOSED!!!....BOOK MOVED TO CLINK...AT $8000