• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Comic Book Day coming up this weekend

19 posts in this topic

My LCS is having quite a few guest artists & writers, and also has about 100 long boxes of 25 cent comics. Plus, all other back issues are half price.

I'm taking two of my nephews. One is 4 and the other is 5. They've been calling me just about every day for the last two weeks to ask me if today is FCBD. They're very excited.

Their excited? I'M EXCITED!

GREEN LANTERN BLACKEST NIGHT! GREEN LANTERN BLACKEST NIGHT! GREEN LANTERN BLACKEST NIGHT! GREEN LANTERN BLACKEST NIGHT! GREEN LANTERN BLACKEST NIGHT! GREEN LANTERN BLACKEST NIGHT!

get the idea? lol

Im excited Green Lantern baby!!

I really love FCBD. Its always cool to see what is being offered, and see KIDS in the shops. Seems like the only time parents dont mind taking the kids.

$3.00 for an ice coffee is fine. $3.00 for the kids reading is not..

Both my nephews are huge Star Wars fans, so I'm gonna' pick up some of the Clone Wars Adventures comics for both of them.

A local lady that plays Supergirl is going to be there as well, which I think they will like.

I'm doing a signing at ACME Comics in Longwood, Florida on Sat. It's a great shop with tons of back issues and the most toys I've ever seen.

Here's the first 3 pages to my Korgi short story in Top Shelf's Free Comic "Owly and Friends"...

78582.jpg.81d09f3795eec3b88b8a9df7af60d12b.jpg

78583.jpg.8f2fcf9c870da2e16e40ff0b8fb89e55.jpg

78584.jpg.cf63258d3e68e071ec87978dbb630537.jpg

I'm doing a signing at ACME Comics in Longwood, Florida on Sat. It's a great shop with tons of back issues and the most toys I've ever seen.

Here's the first 3 pages to my Korgi short story in Top Shelf's Free Comic "Owly and Friends"...

Sweet!! Very nice work!

That's actually the book I'm looking forward to the most.

Sweet!! Very nice work!

That's actually the book I'm looking forward to the most.

(thumbs u

Thanks! Should be a good one!

That's one of the comics I'm eager to pick up. I'm taking my 3 21-month olds to get their very first comics. I'm sure they'll be shredded in no time though. But for the price, it's worth their enjoyment. :)