• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON SAT. FORUM DINNER SIGN UP

172 posts in this topic

Why no Capfreak? He always has the more interesting books.

I'll be maybe doing Saturday at the Con. This ambiguity due to 40yrs won't make it and I spent my book money already with CLink. Still if I'm there I might drop by the Gaslight district, parking considering, and show stuff with you. BustedFlush a tentative okey-dokey. hm

This will be the first San Diego Con I won't attend in something like 18 years I am sad to say. I am taking the family on an Alaskan cruise for vacation this year instead, so no board dinner for me.

Have fun guys and I hope you all find your grails at this show; whatever they may be!

Don't forget to get up to some of the panels, some of the most memorable moments at the shows for me have been upstairs listening to some of the greats talk about the history of comics. Oddly enough I don't have those kind of memories about conversations with dealers!!

Capfreak has some issues with shipping books he has sold. On the probation list right now. Perhaps he should attend the dinner to discuss the problems.
whatever you guys decide.

I would imagine he will feel uncomfortable attending dinner if he has still not shipped the comics he has promised or refunded the $$.

Capfreak has some issues with shipping books he has sold. On the probation list right now. Perhaps he should attend the dinner to discuss the problems.

I would imagine he will feel uncomfortable attending dinner if he has still not shipped the comics he has promised or refunded the $$.

(shrug)

(shrug)

Sounds like bringing a Christian to the Colosseum.

How's the job James?

(shrug)

They sold a lot of tickets for that show!

If CapFreak wants to be there, I'd welcome him. If anything, the recent troubles make for a good discussion that might avoid the online-sytle banter. If the problems don't come up, he is an interesting kid with fun books, so I'd still welcome him. (If he owes you books, the alley is right behind the hotel and you can work out a settlement there.)

(shrug)

They sold a lot of tickets for that show!

If CapFreak wants to be there, I'd welcome him. If anything, the recent troubles make for a good discussion that might avoid the online-sytle banter. If the problems don't come up, he is an interesting kid with fun books, so I'd still welcome him. (If he owes you books, the alley is right behind the hotel and you can work out a settlement there.)

:signfunny:

The Grinders will be attending.

Rob (+3)

Cap Freak?

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+3

bghkoyama

darkknight

Steve Borock

The Snipers

Hi James, add me and the Mrs. SNiPER please, are we bringing books?

done
Starting to get prepared to set up the dinner reservations for a large amount of people of around 35 - 40 people......If you would like to sign up for this dinner please do so soon.