• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few key GA and SA books up for sale!!!

68 posts in this topic

I really hate selling these books as I really want to keep them, but something came up and I need to sell to raise some funds. First person with the :takeit: gremlin takes it. Price includes shipping. Insurance though is optional if you so desire. I ship books via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. All books are in unrestored condition unless noted otherwise.

Payment can be made by paypal, check, M.O., or cashier's check. 3% discount if paying by check, M.O., or cashier's check. Check has to clear before I ship the book out.

Detective Comics #48 CGC 8.0 Double Cover : features the the 1st time car called the Batmobile and first mention of Gotham City in Detective Comics. 1st cover is 7.5 and interior is 8.0. Off-white pages. Definitely one of a kind and rare!

Price: $4500 $4250

Picture252.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture254.jpg

Detective Comics #48 CGC 8.0 Double Cover : features the the 1st time car called the Batmobile and first mention of Gotham City in Detective Comics. 1st cover is 7.5 and interior is 8.0. Off-white pages. Definitely one of a kind and rare!

Price: $4500

Picture252.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture254.jpg

:o wow. great copy Brian (thumbs u

Daredevil Comics #4 CGC 9.4 Mile High Copy : I just bought this book and now I have to part with it :frustrated:. Has superior white pages and it hails from the prestigious Edgar Church Mile High Pedigree. OSPG value at 9.2 (2008 edition) was $2650.

Price: $4000 $3850

Picture237-2.jpg

Picture238-2.jpg

Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 5.0 : Offwhite-white pages. 1st appearance of Iron Man. This book will be hot when the movie comes out next year. CGC 5.5 sold this year for $3150 and a 4.5 sold for $1800

Price: $2500 $2400

TOS39.jpg

TOS39c.jpg

X-men #1 CGC 5.0 offwhite pages : 1st app. of the X-men (obviously). Has no marvel chipping nor pre-marvel chipping on this one which is pretty common for this book. White front cover with no tanning. Matt Nelson actually estimated this book to be graded at a 5.5-6.0, but I guess CGC said otherwise.

90 day avg. is $2025, last one sold for $1975 this month.

Price: :news: SOLD

Picture256.jpg

Picture257.jpg

That's a nice, bright cover on that X-men #1. Good luck! (thumbs u

That's it for now.. I guess I will see how these will do. May post more tomorrow (hard to decide which ones to keep and which ones to sell). Thanks for looking

Those SA books are nice Brian, but all can be replaced very easily :grin:. Good luck on moving these. They should move briskly...

That's it for now.. I guess I will see how these will do. May post more tomorrow (hard to decide which ones to keep and which ones to sell). Thanks for looking

Those SA books are nice Brian, but all can be replaced very easily :grin:. Good luck on moving these. They should move briskly...

HEY.....Didn't that book used to belong to "Crimetime" (shrug)???

:mad:

Hahaha nope.. Bought these from another seller

Blown away by that Tec double cover! WOW! :o:o:o

It is a nice book! I believe the 8.0 is the 3rd highest certified copy if I'm not mistaken and a double cover to boot which is rare for GA books. I know that a CGC 9.0 sold for $4550 about 4 years ago. I think my price is fair. This Tec 48 book came from an OO collection that I purchased years ago. It also had Hit Comics #5, Human Torch #5, a Jungle Comics, just to name a few with it which I sold already