• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few key GA and SA books up for sale!!!

68 posts in this topic

I guess you need the cash right away huh? :insane:

Yeah :pullhair: It sux that when an opportunity arises like this in just a short period of time and it's something on your top want list, then you have to move fast on it... Like I said, if this opportunity didnt show up, id still be keeping all these gems.

Detective Comics #48 CGC 8.0 Double Cover : features the the 1st time car called the Batmobile and first mention of Gotham City in Detective Comics. 1st cover is 7.5 and interior is 8.0. Off-white pages. Definitely one of a kind and rare!

Price: $4500

Picture252.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture254.jpg

:o wow. great copy Brian (thumbs u

MAn this would look so nice beside my 49 8.0 hm

Daredevil Comics #4 CGC 9.4 Mile High Copy : I just bought this book and now I have to part with it :frustrated:. Has superior white pages and it hails from the prestigious Edgar Church Mile High Pedigree. OSPG value at 9.2 (2008 edition) was $2650.

Price: $4000

Picture237-2.jpg

Picture238-2.jpg

hm hm

Detective Comics #48 CGC 8.0 Double Cover : features the the 1st time car called the Batmobile and first mention of Gotham City in Detective Comics. 1st cover is 7.5 and interior is 8.0. Off-white pages. Definitely one of a kind and rare!

Picture252.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture254.jpg

Watcha waiting for then :baiting:

Picture252.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture254.jpg

Blows all my funds for the NC Heros show

Watcha waiting for then :baiting:

X-men #1 CGC 5.0 offwhite pages : 1st app. of the X-men (obviously). Has no marvel chipping nor pre-marvel chipping on this one which is pretty common for this book. White front cover with no tanning. Matt Nelson actually estimated this book to be graded at a 5.5-6.0, but I guess CGC said otherwise.

90 day avg. is $2025, last one sold for $1975 this month.

Price: $1950

Picture256.jpg

Picture257.jpg

Can't resist :frustrated:

I've been looking for a nice copy of this book in this grade.

:takeit: per PM

X-men #1 CGC 5.0 offwhite pages : 1st app. of the X-men (obviously). Has no marvel chipping nor pre-marvel chipping on this one which is pretty common for this book. White front cover with no tanning. Matt Nelson actually estimated this book to be graded at a 5.5-6.0, but I guess CGC said otherwise.

90 day avg. is $2025, last one sold for $1975 this month.

Price: $1950

Picture256.jpg

Picture257.jpg

I've been looking for a nice copy of this book in this grade.

:takeit: per PM

^^ Excellent pick-up I must add!

You're doing the right thing. Hey, there'll be other women, other weddings. (thumbs u

That's what I told her :shrug: .... She doesn't get it tho... :insane:

You're doing the right thing. Hey, there'll be other women, other weddings. (thumbs u

She doesn't? Weird. Maybe you should mention that there's no Marvel chipping... (shrug)

She doesn't? Weird. Maybe you should mention that there's no Marvel chipping... (shrug)

:roflmao:

Daredevil Comics #4 CGC 9.4 Mile High Copy : I just bought this book and now I have to part with it :frustrated:. Has superior white pages and it hails from the prestigious Edgar Church Mile High Pedigree. OSPG value at 9.2 (2008 edition) was $2650.

Price: $4000

Picture237-2.jpg

Picture238-2.jpg

hm hm

pull the trigger Ronnie :devil:

:signfunny:

I did... I still got the evil eye :shrug:

Women :screwy: